Flint, Michigan

I have been waiting for over a year for a loan mod with Chase. I have been given over 27 people to deal with in this time frame.

We signed a forebarance agreement in May of 09 and made our payments before they were due. Since then, the bank allowed me to make another reduced payment. Now, I have received a notice of intent to foreclose.

I called and the man gave me 3 options and when I mentioned we will remain in this home for over a year if it goes to foreclosure, he came up with a 4th option. If this does not work out, sledge hammer hear we come!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Loan.

Comments

I say we defiantly need to file a class action lawsuit, because my mom passed away 3 months ago and I have been trying to get mortgage help through the mortgage counseling group in my town, but Chase refuses to speak to me because the mortgage is in my mom's name and they say I haven't provided the correct information to get the loan in my name. My lawyer told me that they are asking for INVALID documents that can't be completed after someone has died.

I'm going to lose the only thing i have left that belonged to my mom because i can't get the payments lowered because they won't put the mortgage in my name. What's worse is I'm trying to pay and they won't accept what I can pay at this time, something has to be done.

If you can GET OUT. They told us that we were approved for the home affordable re-modification program.

To only pay 3 months of trail and then it would be permanent. We ended up paying for 6 months and then when we received the terms of the "remod" it is worse that our original loan: $500 bucks more a month than my original loan, 50,000 grand more on the note, and a balloon payment of $300,000 at the end of 26 years.

They basically scammed us out of 6 months of mortgage for a worse deal!!! All under the guise of you are getting the Obama plan.

PLEASE GO TO COMPLAINTS.COM AND YOU WILL FIND HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF FOLKS IN THE SAME POSITON AND YOU AND MY FAMILY. WE WERE QUALIFED FOR THE OBAMA PLAN IN AUGUST.

IN FACT, TOLD NOT TO MAKE THE HOUSE PAYMENT IN SEPTEMBER BECAUSE IF WE WERE BEHIND WE WOULD GET RESOLUTION SOONER. SO WE DID AS DIRECTED AND THEN WE WERE TO BE ON THE 3 MONTH TRIAL PERIOD FOR OCT, NOV, AND DEC. 2009. WE DID AS TOLD AND IN JANUARY OUR NEW PAYMENT WAS TO BECOME OUR NEW PERMANENT PAYMENT.

IT IS NOW JULY AND WE RECEIVED FORCLOSURE NOTICES. APPARENTLY AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS OF JERKING OUR CHAIN AND REQUESTING AND RE REQUESTING FORMS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND BEING ASSIGNED TO PROBABLY 10-15 DIFFERENT REPS THEY WANT ALL THE MONEY AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS. ITS A FRAUD.

I WROTE THE WHITE HOUSE MYSELF VIA THEIR ONLINE WEBSITE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOOK OUT FOR US AND TELLING SOMEONE TO GET BEHIND AND THEN DEMANDING ALL THE MONEY AT ONCE IS DECEITFUL AND ILLEGAL ONE WOULD THINK.

nrsrchd

Lisa, and anyone else for that matter, if you really want to address the fraud you must be able to prove it. Now how do you do that?

With a forensic mortgage audit. Where do you get one? endlessfrauddetection.com Now what is in one of these? Go to the our services page and about half way down it begins to show what is looked for.

Now what is the result of one of these audits? Generally there will be a letter of recsission generated which the rescission page will explain. Now that you have shown the fraud, then what. You take the litigation paperwork support and file it with the court if you know your way around the court system or have a hungry lawyer get you started.

25% of lawyers are out of work and one they read one of these litigation papers the will realize 90% of their job is done. Now if you are really serious about getting these evil banksters back for the fraud they have committed on the American people, then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com and get started taking back this country one home at a time.

lisabielawski

My heart breaks for each and every circumstance here. I have been either a science teacher or school administrator for the past 10 years.

In June I received notice that my position was being abolished due to budget cuts. We have our mortgage with Chase. Simultaneously Chase added 500.00 to our current mortgage payment ( paid regularly for 1.5 years) stating they "noticed" a deficit in escrow? No explanation..no prior notice..so our payment increased from 3,464 to 3,964 the same month I lost my position.

Thankfully my husband still has his position, however, on Long Island, dropping to one income with three kids in college left us unable to make the regular payment, let alone the increased payment. We started the loan modification process in July and were notified our three trial payments would be close to what the reduced payment would be once approved for final modification 2,800. The 3 mos turned into 7 mos. During this time I am still unemployed and receive the maximum 405.00 weekly in unemployment.

We faxed and resubmitted the same documents time and again. Every month we received late statements with no record, other than my bank statements, showing the reduced payments made monthly. Finally we receive the fedex with the final paperwork. I will not waste time including the hours and hours on hold, talking to representatives that had conflicting stories on the same day, and the emotional and physical impact this has had on our lives.

I see we have all experienced the same incompetence and lack of decency provided by Chase. I open the FEDEX with trembling hands, tears of joy streaming down my face....yes the 2800.00 monthly will continue to be a struggle but we can remain in our home right??????

Chase added over 21,000 to our principal increasing it from 354,000 to over 370,000, our monthly payment ongoing will be over 3,400 a month. 67.00 a month less than when we started this whole process. Mind you, it arrived stating I have 12 days to sign and return.

I left 27 messages for the loan negotiator. Not one returned. I spoke to 9 chase employess in the loss mitigation office before one connected me to the negotiators supervisor voice mail. I left 6 messages with him without response.

Finally another Chase representative emailed the loan negotiator internally and her supervisor. The negotiator finally called me. When I questioned her figures... we were given a drop in interest rate from 6.75% to 4.75% and yet the monthly payments were 67.00 less?

She stated that we have a balance of 39,000 dollars due and that was the best they could do for us. When I got up off the floor...I asked her how we had a 39,000 past due amount when we have been making the required payments and had not been late at the onset of this process, she could not answer. 3 days and a nervous break down later,I contacted the executive office for Chase today at 3:00 PM EST. By 3:45 the negotiator called me and said that even though she knew nothing would change..she would have her supervisor( the one who did not return over 16 voice mail messages from me prior) look over the account!!!

I have 4 days left to sign and return this modification before the whole thing expires. What Chase is doing to loyal, hard working and honest customers is criminal!!

We bought a house in Aug 07. with a mortage co.

and chase ended up with our loan we tried to get a loan mod and never did. chase doesn't care about anyone but themselves i called them 12 times in one day and 10 of the times i was hung up on. we lost the house we filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy and got out.

the house is still sitting there with no sign in the yard or anything. chase sucks

mommabara

We, too, are getting the run-around from them. We have been waiting 3 months after submitting HAMP (Obama Mortgage) paperwork.

We were told out the gate that our case was cut-and-dry and that we should have no issues. Now, we are at the point where we will have to be late or skip a payment, which will ruin an otherwise perfect credit record. Class action suit, anyone? There are more stories on loansafe.org.

Check it out. These people seem to be total crooks, and our govenment is doing nothing about it.