On 6/4/2021 I made a payment of 909.56 for rent. As always, I took a picture of my receipt to my apartment complex stating that I paid my rent.

I didn't get any text message or email stating that Chase thought this was a fraudulent mistake. On Sunday 06/06/2021 I noticed that the amount did not come out of my account. When I called Chase, they stated that there was a fraudulent payment and that's why they declined it. I asked Chase are they able to push the payment through stating that it still says the 4th, so I, the customer would not be charged the extra amount.

They told me no, due me having to resubmit they payment. Due to Chase mistake, the website to my apartment would not let due another payment and the office is closed till Monday. I ask Chase customer service will I be able to get the additional fees back. This message board is stupid.

It is not showing me what I am typing. All I am saying is Chase made a mistake and nor owning up to it. Amazon has better customer service than this and they have not even been around that long.

Chase deal with people lively hood and screwing their low income customers. Hehe

Comments