At first, Chase closed my checking account because of "term agreement" meaning they can kick me out any time because it's in the term. I was mad at first, but didn't care later, so I closed it.

Withdrawal my money and leave. Now I received a letter today saying they are closing my credit cards because "an affiliate ended its banking relationship with me." What the *** does that mean? Now they won't give me my promotion money that was promised if I spent $2000 within 3 months. I called the customer service, I was transfer to a specialist, waited for about 20 minutes.

Talked to a dumb specialist, gave me a run around, told me to call the number in the letter, which I did, and it went back to his department, I confirmed his name with the rep, and she told me he works with her. What an ***! I still don't know the reason why they kick me out.

I always make my payment on time, never ever late, yet they kick me out. *** CHASE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Checking Account.

Comments

Helpful.Tech

Is it possible that your credit score has declined since opening the account(s) with Chase? Realize that as your credit score decreases, the risk Chase has with you increases. Some lines of credit will simply add on extra charges for assuming additional risk; others will simply inform you your account(s) are now closed.