Los Angeles, California
3.0

On 8-28-14 I Spoke with a girl by the name of "Jasmine" regarding my claim her manager is Marlene pacquia or Baquia her co-worker is Cristian...Chase bank gives terrible service the first time I called their claims department a man with and Indian accent spoke with me apparently everytime you talk to a Chase Customer Service Rep you most likely talking with someone overseas India or Pakistein..BOTTOMLINE CHASE DOES NOT PROTECT THEIR CUSTOMER AND THEIR WORKERS ARE RUDE! ...My claim was about Pastyeartax.com I navigated their online software and paid extra money to have my Tax forms review by a "so called specialist" and when the PDF file was sent to me via Email it was BLANK...They have no phone number I sent them an email and they never responded bottom line I had my bank CHASE reverse the charge but the Greedy Criminals from Pastyeartax.com told my bank that they had evidence that I had use their service therefore they were keeping the money..my advice to everyone DONT USE THIS PEOPLE THEY ARE ***!!!

...Chase Bank gives terrible service their claims department is in India somewhere overseas their service is TERRIBLE ...YOU BEEN WARNED STAY AWAY FROM PASTYEARTAX.COM &; CHASE BANK.!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments