Los Angeles, California

Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems everyone has the same story.Missing document when in fact all documents are sent, who would not make sure to send all documentation?

We all have to UNITE against CHASE by emailing Chase, and also your Senator and the President. If anyone else knows of other entity's to write to please post it. Also in closing pass the word to family, friends to close their accounts at Chase and find a better bank this will hurt Chase and make an impact for Chase to react and see that "WE" the people do make a difference. I can suggest Bank of the West they have been so helpful and HONEST!!

Good Luck to all I am losing my home already they had no consideration that my husband was a 3 time Iraq Veteran either.God Bless...BOYCOTT that will get their attention ..

Review about: Home Loan Modification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chase Bank Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $313
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993820

Using the symbol of a dead soldier is ridiculous for this complaint. Seriously, if your husband is a vet then you should know better.

Dallas40

There is something you can do.. You can take your lender to court and sue them.. if you are a homeowner and took your loan out between 2002 and 2009, your loan could qualify and if so you would have a case against Chase..to find out more about this great opportunity and to see if your loan qualifies contact Dallas at 760-324-6410 or e-mail me at dallas92270@yahoo.com..Isn't it time to end the abuse...Take the decision making power away from your lender and level the playing field in a court of law..