Zurich, Zurich

Be aware that Chase Belgrave operates the same scheme as Devere Group, that is misleading, ripping you off and offering bad advice.

One of the worst ever "advisor" of Devere Group, Michael Moore (not the famous one), has moved from devre to Chase Belgrave (or has been at both the whole time).

Apparently he had such a bad reputation at devere that he had t switch. So just be aware, Chase Belgrave is the same SCAM, RIP-OFF, FINANCIAL MISLEADING, etc.

as Devere Group. (I suppose there is no need to write again why Devere Group is BAD, it has been written enough times here)

Comments

Never heard of this company but have heard of devere group. They are total frauds and criminals.

They break the law! The also have these pages removed from google.co.uk but they are still available on google.com - ha!

Other than this complaint, there are no complaints online about anyone having been scammed by Chase Belgrave. This complaint is merely an allegation and contains no details (e.g.

who was sold what when and how they lost out). So it has probably been posted by a competitor or by someone with a grudge. As for phoning Devere and asking for the person referred to in the complaint, his name is pretty common and Devere employs a lot of staff.

If they have indeed employed someone of that name, it could be a different person.

The LinkedIn profiles of staff at Chase Belgrave show that many have university degrees in economics. That's pretty impressive and very different from the qualifications of others in this industry.

@Really?

My research so far has not come across any issues with Chase Belgrave, I am trying to go through expat sites as others must have used them, and I want to find out personal accounts sourced by myself. They suggested for my pension move to use Malta and Sovereign Retirement scheme both of which i had previously found myself.

So I am happy with the advice so far, my issue is the 'wrapper' which is the PL360PIMS and this has bad press on the net. I await a reply from the Swiss regulator to see if they hold any negative issuesvwith Chase Belgrave. The fact it was set up by former Devere employees is making me cautious. The follow up phone call from them after speaking to their MD has not happened following my e-mail stating that I am doing my homework.

That does not fit the positive comments over the responsive nature that others get? Difficult to know what to do sometime. Hopefully the Telegraph will reply to my request over they use of Justin Harris as 'resident pensions expert' and hope they confirm how they know him and what due diligence they have done.

Looking for assurance.

@Anonymous

Did you go ahead with Chase Belgrave after your research? They have just advised me to use Hong Kong for my pension move and not Malta. I'm an expat in the USA - so hard to know if this is the right move!

another common method between chase belgrave and devere is that THEY POST SOME "NEWS" ABOUT SCAMS SO THAT WHEN GOOGLING "CHASE BELGRAVE SCAM" THEIR "NEWS" ARTICLE COMES UP AND NOT COMPLAINTS.

Contradict this my friend if you can

anyone who needs proof just call up Devere in zurich and ask for Michael Moore. They will tell you he is NO LONGER at devere. Or they will tell you he has relocated.

"Working for Devere". Of course other than a business card and maybe witness testimony there is little "evidence" to prove someone has worked for devere, Since none of their salespeople (because they are not advisors) is actually employed by devere.

This way there are no records or whatsoever.

BTW: Michael could just post his swiss resident permit to show he is at least now legally employed by chase belgrave. I would doubt that!!!!

The LinkedIn profile of the person mentioned in this complaint does not say anything about Devere Group. It says that he has worked for Chase Belgrave in Zurich since 2008 and previously worked at the Money Group in the UK. Where's the evidence that he has switched from Devere to Chase Belgrave or even that he worked for both at the same time?

@Michael Moore: Hi Michael! If you are reading this, I hope you rot in *** and spend all the commissions on medicine first!!!!

You ***! All you do is mislead and rip-off people. The entire scheme is s big SCAM.

You are nothing more than a dumb salesman. Financial advisor?