Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there?
Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!!
The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!
They are "burning their bridges". I remember when they needed people to bank with them. They would make a modest interest on the services they offered and they would go out of their way to offer excellent customer service.
Nowadays, they do NOT care! They are offering predatory terms and exuberant interest rates.
We can all feel the pinch of the economic downturn, but big banks can get away with a bail-out or two if they are in difficulty. The government is allowing them to earn in the upwards of 29%. This is downright wrong!
No one is watching out for the hard working (or unemployed) individual that is tightening the belt during these difficult times. Where do you stand on this issue? Are you going to do nothing about it?
When are we all going to say to the banks that we will NOT accept to work for them? We need to remind them that they need us to keep in business. Earning predatory interest rates is WRONG.
Let me tell you something, if we all decided to cancel our account with them, refuse to do business with anyone affiliated with them, or stop using them for one month only, we would certainly send them a message.
I just did!
Starting today and up to November 30th, 2009 I will make sure that anyone I deal with and anyone that banks with CHASE, will not receive a penny from me!!!
Will you join me? Will you do the same?
Your bank may not be Chase, but if we all stand together against this injustice, we may regain the recognition that we deserve. Telling them, they need us, not the other way around. Send this web page on to your friends and have them send it to their friends.
Sign my guestbook, link to my page, or create your own web page at Webspawner.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exuberant Interest Rates Charged
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."