Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there?
Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!!
The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!
They are "burning their bridges". I remember when they needed people to bank with them. They would make a modest interest on the services they offered and they would go out of their way to offer excellent customer service.
Nowadays, they do NOT care! They are offering predatory terms and exuberant interest rates.
We can all feel the pinch of the economic downturn, but big banks can get away with a bail-out or two if they are in difficulty. The government is allowing them to earn in the upwards of 29%. This is downright wrong!
No one is watching out for the hard working (or unemployed) individual that is tightening the belt during these difficult times. Where do you stand on this issue? Are you going to do nothing about it?
When are we all going to say to the banks that we will NOT accept to work for them? We need to remind them that they need us to keep in business. Earning predatory interest rates is WRONG.
Let me tell you something, if we all decided to cancel our account with them, refuse to do business with anyone affiliated with them, or stop using them for one month only, we would certainly send them a message.
I just did!
Starting today and up to November 30th, 2009 I will make sure that anyone I deal with and anyone that banks with CHASE, will not receive a penny from me!!!
Will you join me? Will you do the same?
Your bank may not be Chase, but if we all stand together against this injustice, we may regain the recognition that we deserve. Telling them, they need us, not the other way around. Send this web page on to your friends and have them send it to their friends.
Sign my guestbook, link to my page, or create your own web page at Webspawner.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exuberant Interest Rates Charged
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "My name is DeMar Kennerly 21st Sacramento,CA a man by the name Brian hits my vehicle 2013 Mercedes Benz and is trying to get away i need a witness that..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."