Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there?
Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!!
The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!
They are "burning their bridges". I remember when they needed people to bank with them. They would make a modest interest on the services they offered and they would go out of their way to offer excellent customer service.
Nowadays, they do NOT care! They are offering predatory terms and exuberant interest rates.
We can all feel the pinch of the economic downturn, but big banks can get away with a bail-out or two if they are in difficulty. The government is allowing them to earn in the upwards of 29%. This is downright wrong!
No one is watching out for the hard working (or unemployed) individual that is tightening the belt during these difficult times. Where do you stand on this issue? Are you going to do nothing about it?
When are we all going to say to the banks that we will NOT accept to work for them? We need to remind them that they need us to keep in business. Earning predatory interest rates is WRONG.
Let me tell you something, if we all decided to cancel our account with them, refuse to do business with anyone affiliated with them, or stop using them for one month only, we would certainly send them a message.
I just did!
Starting today and up to November 30th, 2009 I will make sure that anyone I deal with and anyone that banks with CHASE, will not receive a penny from me!!!
Will you join me? Will you do the same?
Your bank may not be Chase, but if we all stand together against this injustice, we may regain the recognition that we deserve. Telling them, they need us, not the other way around. Send this web page on to your friends and have them send it to their friends.
Sign my guestbook, link to my page, or create your own web page at Webspawner.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exuberant Interest Rates Charged
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."