Product: Chase Bank Mortgage Clear all filters (166 of 166 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
1.4
It took me 15 months of back and forth communications before Chase finally listened to the recorded phone conversation between myself and their mortgage officer. I was told I didn't have to make a payment in April 2017. New loan modification goes into effect in May. I...
h.kitchener

You can, and should file a refutation of your lower credit score and bad entry with the applicable credit reporting agency(s). You could also seek advice from an attorney with the intention of suing the bank.

You can get a free consult with most lawyers. The sad fact is that companies file erroneous black marks with the credit bureaus about consumers with little, to no consequence because people do nothing about it.

Chase Bank Mortgage
Cons
  • Nobody has access to secure msg app not even executive office
Let the company propose a solution
We never had an issue with chase until my house burned down with everything I owned. I know there is a process but chase made it so horrible that I almost lost the new house we were getting. See if you have a mortgage with chase and you get your insurance money they...

I refinanced my mortgage with WaMu in 2006 only to discover it was a mortgage backed security. All WaMu did was approve the loan.

The money to actually fund the loan came from various investment groups whose money was pooled together to fund many thousands of mortgages which were allegedly placed in a trust. So no one investment group owned any one mortgage because the money was all pooled together. Then the banks got bailed out after Congress voted against it and committed mas fraud to foreclose on homes. Instead of giving the money to the investors, who were the actual creditors, the banks kept the money for themselves.

The investors all sued the banks in a class action law suit that included all the various trusts that owned all the mortgage backed securities. So when the case settled, it included all the mortgages in all the trusts because the money had been pooled together so there was no way to distinguish what investment group owned what mortgage. Therefore all the investors collectively owned all the mortgages in the trust. As a result all the mortgages were satisfied from the settlement.

However there were still many homes that had not been foreclosed which had mortgages from these trusts. So the liens should have been released but the banks kept the liens in place, continue to foreclose on these homes, and keep the money for themselves. As a result the foreclosures on these homes are totally fraudulent because the banks did not lend a penny on any mortgage backed securities. The most fraudulent of all are the WaMu mortgages because around 2008 WaMu failed and went into receivership with the FDIC who sold it to Chase.

However it is a well established fact there were no mortgages included in this transaction. Chase even sued the FDIC over this and received a huge settlement. Nonetheless Chase then sold these loans anyway. In my case the Deed of trust was sold to US Bank C/O a debt collection agency called Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.

which disguises itself as a mortgage servicer. This is a total violation of the Dodd-Frank Act and was the reason it was repealed and replaced so the CFPB would not have to take any actin to stop these fraudulent foreclosures. US Bank admits they have nothing to do with the foreclosures or evictions for that matter but the courts ignore this and allow the fraudulent foreclosures and evictions to persist. SPS uses US Bank as a front for the plaintiff and Chase uses SPS as a front.

Chase is actually in full control of the servicing, foreclosures, and evictions. I sued Chase and SPS in 2014 but the court clerks dismissed my case without these even being a hearing. However this was so highly illegal that the lead attorney for Chase would not go along with it and made eth clerks switch the case status back from dismissed to Pending again! The case still shows it was dismissed but then you can see eth case continue afterward.

The case number is 2014-16768. Just change the year to 2014 and enter the # 16768. Then look at entry 40-43. Then notice how the case continued for along time afterward.

This is because the lead attorney for Chase made the court switch the case status back from dismissed to pending again because it was so highly illegal to dismiss the case without a hearing. Copy and paste the link into your browser and enter the case number 2014-16768. https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/faces/CaseSearch.xhtml The executive responsible for my law suit is Karen Martinez. I know her name because she violated the National Mortgage Settlement Consent Order and my California Homeowner Bill of Rights while foreclosing on my home.

So I sued for fraud, oppression malice ad proved this to the letter of the law. After the court was forced to switch the case status back to pending, the judge and clerks removed documents form the case file which is a felony and committed fraud to cover it up. When I spoke out about this, they sent two Sheriff's deputies to my home who tried to break down my door. I called 911 and the police showed up but they let the deputies go.

I called Internal Affairs for the Sheriff's department as well and explained what had happened with the my la suit but nothing was done about it. Since the same judge and clerks continued to preside over the case, the judge would not allow it to go to trial and instead re-scheduled the trial date to allow the defense attorneys to continue to harass me with discovery that was a total misuse of the Discovery Act and to file litigation that had no merit and misuse case law. After the case was dismissed the Chase Executive who is total psychopath hired new trustless to foreclose on my home as the other two would no longer do it after the CA Attorney General got involved. Nonetheless the CA Attorney General allowed First American Title Company to commit fraud to foreclosure on my home.

I defended the eviction and had the case re-assigned which took the control away form the curt clerk Tina Curry in the Dept. 60 Unlawful Detainer Court. As a result the case was dismissed because the attorney would not take it to trial because he knew it was a case of total fraud and I knew exactly what I was talking about. So the attorney simply filed the same unlawful detainer again.

As a result I requested the case be re-assigned and under the law it must be. However Clerk Tina Curry did not comply with the law as she tried to avoid the first time. However eth second time I was unable to compel her to comply with the law so I got a default judgment against me. I was evicted on June 27, 2019.

The Property Manager Scott Varley who is also the real estate broker & listing agent, signed a notice under penalty of perjury saying all my belongings could be sold because they were estimated to be worth less than $700. This is totally false and by law my belongings have to be appraised. No appraiser would appraise my belongings for under $700. However Steve Varley could not sell my home because it was still occupied and the Sheriff would not execute another eviction.

Also the police told me they could not arrest me for trespassing because the owner would not press charges. Therefore the only thing to do was file another unlawful detainer to get the Sheriff to conduct another eviction. Instead they hired a bunch of hoods to loot my home and board it up. This way there was nothing to go back to.

I scheduled a hearing with the court to have the judgment vacated and issue a stay but Tina Curry would not file my documents in time for the hearing and continually took the case off calendar so the judge would not know about it. I finally managed to get the Presiding Judge for the courthouse and his executive officer involved and the case was re-assigned to Judge Mathew Brower. A notice of case re-assignment was then sent to myself and the attorney, Nabeel M. Zuberi of the firm McCalla Raymer Liebert Pierce, LLP for gthe Plaintiff in the case.

However the plaintiff is totally fraudulent as I explained. Chase used SPS as a front and SPS used US Bank as a front to say US Bank acting on behalf of the original creditors which were the investment groups whose money was actually used to fund the mortgage. So this is all total fraud and the judge knows it. the notice of Case re-assignment says Division II rules are stickily enforced.

So whey would the case be re-assigned after I got a default judgment against me? The case did not have to be re-assigned. Why would the case be re-assigned if nothing is going to change? When you read the rules the notice says are strictly enforced, it shows how thee are plenty of ways for the judgment to be vacated and my property returned to me.

The problem is Chase literally runs the government and the courts because the government is bankrupt and in debt to the Federal Reserve of which Case is a member bank. As a result these banks took over the government a long time ago. As the creditor, Chase believes the government cannot tell it what to do because it is bankrupt. Therefore Chase is able to commit fraud to foreclose on homes because the government and courts understand the banks are in fact seizing peoples property to pay for the loans the government borrowed and can not pay back.

Since the government gets its money by taxing the people, the banks and government think the people are n debt to the banks so they can just seize peoples' property. As hard as this is to imagine, it sure does explain a lot. This is why the banks got away with al the foreclosure fraud after the 200 financial crisis and continue to do so today. Law enforcement ultimately works for the banks.

Although the police told me they could not arrest me for trespassing they arrested me on a warrant for failure to appear based on falsified court documents. I was then held for 13 hours without any charges which is a total violation of my civil rights but when it comes to a bank like Chase, the government and law enforcement don't believe people have any rights. They believe the people are in debt to these banks for the federal government's national debt. The people who run the government agencies and law enforcement believe the banks own the government because it is bankrupt and banks like Chase are the creditor.

Also the federal government is actually a corporation. Congress incorporated the federal government in the Organic Act of 1871. As a result they regard the President as just the President of a bankrupt corporation. Read about this under The Effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Organic_Act_of_1871 Therefore the people who run the government agencies, law enforcement, and the courts do not believe the government is a Republic.

They believe it is bankrupt and since it is indebt to the Federal Reserve, it is owned by the banks and not the people. Therefore they do not believe the government is a Republic. They regard the government as just a legislative democracy. These people are all traders who have sold out the American people.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein are attorneys representing the owners of the Federal Reserve because they believe they own the government and the President is just the president of a bankrupt corporation. So they do not believe Trump had the right to fire the FBI Director without their approval. This is whey they launched an investigation into collusion as a smear campaign in disguise. Mueller and Rosenstein represent the most powerful people in the world, the international bankers who own all the central banks.

So everyone is afraid of them and that is why no one would stop Mueller or Rosenstein from totally abusing their power and not complying with Congressional subpoenas to produce documents. In fact Mueller is involved is a highly secretive "mystery case" reefed to as sealed v sealed which received very little attention in the media. Just scroll forward to 3:10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8z49sUSDc Robert Mueller is representing the plaintiff which is the Federal Reserve and the defendant is the United States Federal Government under the Trump Administration.

The Federal government is a corporation. So when you watch the video notice how it says Corporation A is fighting a subpoena to produce documents. Also notice how it says this corporation is owned by a Country-named as Country A. Now notice how the corporation says that to produce these documents would violate the laws of the Country that owns this corporation.

So the plaintiff is the Federal Reserve which has subpoenaed documents from a corporation which is the Federal Government and the Country that owns the corporation is the United States of America and the law is the Constitution. The Constitution says the government is a Republic and the documents Robert Mueller subpoenaed support the case that the government is not a republic because it is bankrupt and in debt to the Federal Reserve. Since the government is unable to pay back the Federal Reserve which is the creditor, the Federal Reserve took ownership of the Federal Government/corporation. As a result the owners of the Federal Reserve do not believe the government is a Republic because a republic means the government is owned by the people/United States of America.

As a result the bankers and their attorney Robert Mueller argue the government is not a Republic because it is owned by the bankers. This makes it a legislative democracy and not a Republic. This is precisely why the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller launched a 2 year investigation into Trump/Russia collusion. They represent the bankers because they believe the bankers own the Federal Government and since they are employed by the federal government/DOJ, they believe they work for the bankers.

As a result, after Trump stated the government is Republic, they launched a smear campaign disguised as an investigation into Trump/Russia collusion. They knew the media would take this and run with it to discredit Trump because the corporate media is controlled by the bankers as well. Search YouTube for: Tyranny Soffer v CHASE.

Chase too down the website but the video is still on YouTube. watch al 4 parts and you will see how Mueller and all prosecutors use the judicial system to coerce people into plea deals so they do not have to prove people are guilty..

Poor customer service
In September I was calling to make my mortgage payments I had old 2 months I was directed to a department where they told me I was qualified for a hurricane protection plan and that at the end of the eight months they were giving me they would put the principal at the...
1.9
Right after closing, my mortgage loan was sold to Chase. I went online and set up my account. User name and password were written down. I sent in my first mortgage payment which included a large amount which was to go to pay down the principal. Since it got there 2/28...

That's odd... Chase's website defaults to paying your regular payment, and you have to choose principle only.

You can pay up to 6 months of regular payments ahead of time.

Sounds like there was an error on your side when you made the payment. Pretty sure anyone with a Chase mortgage can verify that for you.

Review
#1221965 Review #1221965 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8
As the Seller I have been treated horrible, and after 67 days our home still has not closed and we still have no closing date. Working with Chase Mortgage has been a nightmare. Our pre-qualified buyer and I decided to use Chase Mortgage Banking since we’re both Chase...
Review
#1208168 Review #1208168 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Mortgage
Cons
  • Worst customer service
  • No customer support whatsoever
  • Worst mortgage lender ever
Preferred solution
Close on our Buyers loans ASAP and stop all the games and needless request for resubmission ofdocumentation.

Chase Bank - Unprofessional, Lack of Transparency, Too Many Layers & Depts.

I am a long time, high net worth Chase customer. Checking, savings, and brokerage accounts. I recently purchased a second home, a co-op apt. in NYC. The co-op Board requires that new owners get mortgages. It is a way for the bank to pre-screen the financial stability of applicants. Having accounts at Chase, I thought I would support my local branch & get the mortgage loan via the branch. I was possibly the worst financial experience I have ever had. It took Chase 3 attempts to get the terms right. Tons of paperwork came, mostly with many, many errors. The Loan Officer spent more time in 'seminars' than in her office & did not show up at the closing---Chase sent a para legal who was competent but had not been briefed about the purchase. My attorney had questions related to Chase's lack of transparency in its documents and the figures given to us at the closing. Now, 2 months later, the issues have not been resolved. I have started the process to leave Chase altogether.....my Brokerage account is being transferred to Fidelity, and I am changing the routing number for my pension & social security payments to another bank. Once that completes, I will be canceling both my Chase savings and checking accounts. And yes, I am lucky, because I will be paying off this loan to no longer have to be exposed to Chase's ineptness and lack of respect for its clients. Once done, I will put this entire horrific experience behind me. Chase is way too big and based upon my recent experience, I truly believe it should be broken up. There is no focused customer service, no monitoring of staff competence, and no clear recourse for the average client who has been exposed to Chase's corrupt culture. And be prepared....they will deal with you via telephone, but if you request that something be put in writing Chase will outright refuse to do so.
Order processing issue

Chase Bank in New Milford, Connecticut - Chase Lawsuit illegaly selling mortgage

1.9
They illegally foreclosed on my house in Florida after improperly selling my loan without consent-- The house should still be mine they did so in 2009 and sent me 1500 dollars when it should be an amount upwards of 30000. Us Floridians got screwed because all insurance companies pulled out and they raised prices over 30 percent. I was notified they were going to send me an additional 1500 in a class action law suit and that was more than a year ago! I always tried to pay my mortgage and eventually was directed to the wrong department on several occasions- They ruined my life
Chase Bank Mortgage
Cons
  • I was never asked to prove my case
  • Them scamming myself
Pricing issue
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Mortgage loan fraud
2.5
I have been a customer with Chase for over 25 years, in good standing, never a late payment or overdraft.I got a new mortgage with Chase. I was clear to close over 2 weeks before closing. Arrived at closing on time and was told Chase did not have me to close that day....
Review
#919838 Review #919838 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund

Chase Bank Mortgage Review

Claimed my insurance and taxes went $1000 last year and $1800 this year. Continue to raise my payments. They didn't schedule payments June and July, but added same amount short to justify payment increase. Sleazy.

Contact Chase Bank Customer Service

Chase Bank Reviews

Chase Bank reviews

Chase Bank Mortgage Review

1.5
Horrible experience with my mortgage in 2015, they waited for the last minute to varify your important documents and rush you, and tell you different thing, charge you for unreasonable device, never got To see corrected HUD and final appraisal until the time I sign the contract. And be careful, they use big portion of your mortgage payment toward escrow saving, not your mortgage payment!
Pricing issue