Orlando, Florida

Here we go again folks....how many of you out there did this:

Load mod "application" package submitted via "fax" to a "Bureaucratic centralized (so they say) computer"?

Zero communication:

Every 30 days would call, no one knew where anything was,always looked into their computer for "notes" someone else "may have left behind".

Chase wore me out, got so tired of trying to spell the person's name who I sought help through via the "Loss Mitigation Dept." Fax numbers changed too.

Moving target: Chase Bank became a "moving target" and not one agent called me back when asked about "who" had my load pkg.!

Customer Care via Loss Mitiagation Dept. are all moving targets when answering the phone. This process became Chase Banks tool to "drag out the mod pkg, process the loan according to Chase's best interest, and then send out a "Global Letter" congratulating everyone! Very scary folks!

Black Hole: The package literally fell into a black hole for almost one year! I called and told them to Forget it!

Better Business Bureau Take Notice:

Received a "Congratulations letter" (put on the brakes immediately), and called the 1 800 not help number.

Chase Bank was called asap! Stated that this was "not an acceptable "business practice" and nor was there any opportunity to "negotiate", speak with loan rep. because the memo did not make "$Sense".

Chase was told to update the computer system notes and to cancel the whole *** thing. Put the note into the entire global process and to forget it! Months later, nothing happened. Chase wanted "Another Fax" stating my loan mod to be cancelled?

Chase, "who do You think you are?" (A wolf in sheeps clothing)

Who is looking out after you? Surely not Chase Bank Ceo's, and Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac as underwriters!

As Consumers , we have absolutely no chance in the "Making Home Affordable" Program!

Please, let us have a "Class Action Suit"! Give us a chance as a consumer to "speak with a loan officer, negotiate the loan mod, and for God's sake take action before Chase bleeds anymore people to death!

To Date: Chase took it upon themselves to set up an "Escrow" account when the loan mod pkg was "faxed" intially!

How could this be? I thought when "applying", no escrow should be taken out because one is "applying" for the loan mod?

Some of us pay taxes and insurance separately. Just because one applies, no monies should be set up for anything!

****Now my House payment is "More" per month!

Let us band together and hopefully get Chase investigated ASAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Loan.

Comments

How does one find a lawyer not afraid to go after Chase. Chase ran me around for over 2 years with this loan mod.

I can't tell you how many times I submitted the loan mod paperwork. I finally gave up and found a buyer on my own for a third of what the property was worth before Chase could put me in forclosure for the second time. Why isn't the govt stepping in to help the homeowner? They keep bailing out Fannie and Freddie, but the folks at the bottom are taking the heat.

You can't convince me millions adn millions of Americans are dead beats. I would love to see all of Chase customers that are left refinance with smaller local banks.

Chase really needs to come down a few notches. Anyone know where I can get a lawyer without feathers or sign up to a good class action lawsuit?

CHASE SUCKS, on 26-05-2011 20:05

I want to sue CHASE on behalf of all former WAMU customers for fraud and theft.Chase is now STEALING former WAMU customers money from their accounts without PERMISSION or SIGNED \"AGREEMENT\". CHASE has simply RENAMED accounts and CHANGED the TERMS of EXISTING accounts and now bound all former WAMU customers to the terms of this new CHASE theft WITHOUT CUSTOMERS PERMISSION OR WRITTEN \"AGREEMENT\".

The one CHASE *** who REFUSES to ABIDE by CHASES OWN RULE BOOK is CHASE employee Jorrod Rodriguez. His email in the CHASE EXECUTIVE OFFICE is jorrod dot rodriguez at chase dot com. He is a THIEF and REFUSES to honor a prior WRITTEN *AGREEMENT*.

HIS view is they dont mean a dammed thing. All you former WAMU customers who have has money STOLEN from your account since Febuary 2011, he is one of many responsible for the THEFT of YOUR PROPERTY (Money).

The one CHASE *** who REFUSES to ABIDE by CHASES OWN RULE BOOK is CHASE employee Jorrod Rodriguez. His email in the CHASE EXECUTIVE OFFICE is var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy63306 = 'jorrod.rodriguez' + '@'; addy63306 = addy63306 + 'chase' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy63306 ); document.write( '' ); He is a THIEF and REFUSES to honor a prior WRITTEN *AGREEMENT*.

For all you former WAMU customers who had FREE CHECKING with WAMU, Chase has takenit upon THEMSELVES IN VIOLATION OF THEIR OWN RULES to CHANGE THE TERMS OF CHECKING AGREEMENTS w/o customers consent. Chase purchased WAMU and sent out notices to all former WAMU customers that Chase would keep their accounts as is.

LIE! Chase has somply CHANGED the NAME and TERMS of former WAMU customers free checking account AGREEMENTS and are now STEALING former WAMU customers monet via a new $10 per month checking fee. I have written Chase and used their own rule book and the law against them to prove they are thieves and crooks, and thier response is OUR DECISION STANDS. So people if YOU have ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT with Chase, tear it up because it means NOTHING, as Chase will change the terms of ANY AGREEMENT THEY CHOOSE AT ANYTIME.

CHASE SUCKS! CHASE ARE THIEVES!!!

I have played the Chase remodification game for almost three years now. It took them over 18 months to get my first modification completed.

When the sent the paperwork to me the payment was set at 38% of my gross income instead of the required 31%. That raised my payment over $80 per month than the original amount. I refused to sign the modification and have spent the last 14 months trying to get a fair modification.

It looks as if it is impossible. Chase has refused to refigure the HAMP, stating that an outside source figured it for them.

I have tried to resolve this through various organizations, but Chase refused to work with them. I even attempted to get assistance from our State Attorney General and got nowhere.

Just waiting for a foreclosure at this point, or someone to get a class action against this horrible company. Too bad the officers in charge of HAMP are not regulating these rip off banks!

I feel you. I went through the loan mod with CHASE.

What a complete joke !!! My house payment was 1233.34 that included tax's and insurance. With out tax's and insurance my payment was 1054.00. After jumping through "THE HOPES OF FIRE", they came back with my "NEW PAYMENT AMOUNT." Which was , yes relive it or not "1084.00".

30 bucks more than I started with. It didn't even include my tax's and insurance! ROFLMAF---- What a joke. Then a couple of days later I revived even a new payment of $1268.00.

Yup that's right 34 bucks more than the first payment I started with. Chase bank will mislead you into forecloser to steal your house from you.

The *** lawyers are even to scared to take the mighty cHASE on in court. "WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY WE LIVE'

Currently, banks are not required to approve any loan modification, but if you want one, you must do the leg work, and demonstrate that you are willing and able to pay.

And if approved, the bank will establish an escrow to ensure that taxes and insurance are being paid.