Chase Bank Account Reviews and Complaints
Chase Bank - Chase is a joke
- Rude manager
Chase Bank - Chase & court ordered guardianship
- Branch personnel helpful but limited in power
- Terrible response of legal department
Update by user Sep 20
With other banks I was always treated like a person that can make mistakes and they helped me secure my account in cases were I felt it had been compromised. Chase just treated me like trash and made me feel ashamed that I had gotten scammed. They did nothing to insure...
- Access to online banking all the time
- Great benefits
- Does not do proper investigation
- Do not care about customers
- Poor customer service and care
Update by user Jul 23
My daughters account is connected to mine. She was at work and couldn't use her card for lunch at work so I had to go take her some lunch. She was so confused and frustrated about why she couldn't use her card.
Original review posted by user Jul 23I went into the branch in Merrillville Indiana by the mall...
- Been with them since 2008
- Multipe branches
- Branch is no longer open that i had a relationship with
- Bad management
- Bad supervisors
Chase Bank in Marietta, Georgia - 13 year customer- never had an issue
Chase Bank in Payson, Arizona - Lost my bank card
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.