Chase Bank Account Reviews and Complaints
Chase is a joke | Chase Bank
- Rude manager
Chase & court ordered guardianship | Chase Bank
- Branch personnel helpful but limited in power
- Terrible response of legal department
Update by user Sep 20, 2019
With other banks I was always treated like a person that can make mistakes and they helped me secure my account in cases were I felt it had been compromised. Chase just treated me like trash and made me feel ashamed that I had gotten scammed. They did nothing to insure...
- Great benefits
- Access to online banking all the time
- Lack of help through situations of fraud
- Does not do proper investigation
- Quick to lay blame
Update by user Jul 23, 2019
My daughters account is connected to mine. She was at work and couldn't use her card for lunch at work so I had to go take her some lunch. She was so confused and frustrated about why she couldn't use her card.
Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2019I went into the branch in Merrillville Indiana by the mall...
- Multipe branches
- Been with them since 2008
- Branch is no longer open that i had a relationship with
- Lack of professionalism
13 year customer- never had an issue | Chase Bank in Marietta, Georgia
Lost my bank card | Chase Bank in Payson, Arizona
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.