I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA

Update by user Jan 12, 2015

it has NOT been resolved.

if it has been resolved, i would tell you so!

obviously!

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2014

3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York...

If you get a chance watch , The Building of America on Netflix .. There you will see how we have been getting ripped off from these evil men ..

View more comments
Review
Service
Chase Bank Mortgage
Cons
  • Being cheated on
  • No loan modifications offered
  • No principal reductions offered
Reason of review