Saginaw, Michigan

crooks !! stay away they are shady!!

23.45 percent interest loan ( i know my fault) i did it after a bankrupcy, went back to schoolto be a nurse, finished and a few months after getting a job fell 2 payments behind and they took my car !! called and was told in one day i need the 2 payments plus the repo charge (390) plus a clean out fee and storage fee. that will be 1139 the next day and 20 a day add to it.i made 46 payments !! shove it , and guess what ill bet you i owe more than i started with the day they took it!!!

thats a real bank there, but it is common practice these days....stay away and dont deal with these greedy people!!!

ohh forgot i already gave them 15400 for a car that was 2 yrs old when i purchased it!! the rich do want you to stay poor, thats why thney ga ve me the loan so they could keep me poor!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Loan.

Comments

really? You make a promise to pay, you don't pay, and then your pissed that they did exactly what they said they would if you didn't pay? Looks like underwriting did their job by offering financing with 25% interest.

Oh my God!! You were only 2 payments behind and they took your car!?!

That is ridiculous!

I am being sarcastic in case you didn't pick that up. I hope you don't miss giving a patient two doses of meds!