Los Angeles, California

beware of fee charge of balance transferWE WANT TO DISPUTE &COMPLAIN ABOUT CHASE CHARGED US BALANCE TRANFER FEE -- THEY DID SEND US PROMOTION FOR FREE BALANCE TRANSFER NOW THEY TURN AROUND TO CHARGE US FEE!

On March… 03/19/2008 I recently check my account and find out some errors- “fee” they don’t waive a fee for me …a fee still on my account! Again this time I call in request for remove and asking why they don’t remove a fee for me.. They told me because the letter is valid.. But they don’t explain why’s valid? What’s wrong with that letter?--the letter I have is original from them send to me, (I will include that letter to send out to you, you will see in that’s letter nothing wrong) I told the supervisor of customer services about their mistake.. And request they have to responsible for that not me.. They cannot turn around and charge me a fee.. Because when I call in about balance transfer.. Their customer services did promise to customer will not charge a fee of customer. Now they cannot turn around said sorry that’s mistake!! Because all their customer services mistake and make I lost money like above ,that’s not fair for me, like your customer at all--now your customer have to lost $99.00 a fee. I think nobody accept with that faults!! They have to understand about responsible all their mistake not their customer!! Please!! You have to tell customer a true! Not lie and turn around to charge your customer!!!! Please investigate about your mistake!! And refund a fee for us!! Some body tell them: Don’t turn around of your customer like that!! Do they understand everything they said it’s will do exactly they said. They cannot change their word come out they mouth.. They have to responsible the way they talk and do it. They work in CHASE BANK- They understand about policy and rules, law, everything is in their hand--they cannot that’s mistake: sorry-- what’s they think? What’s they done? For all that happen above.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Comments

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141