Scranton, Pennsylvania
14K views

I got the rushcard.com for my banking needs. The card came and I made arrangments for direct deposit.

Expecting my deposit today I checked before heading out to pay bills. When I checked I was told it would take 3 days for the funds to be attached to my card. Nowhere in the agreement does it state that. I even pointed that out to them.

They told me that the money is deposited to JP Morgan Chase asked for the number and they said they didnt have it.

I said yea right tell me another one.In order to speak ot a supervisor I had to Tell them im am filing complaints with bbb and the banking comission. Unless you dont want your direct deposit when you are suposed to get it I would seriously NOT use Rush Card held by JP Morgan chase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Debit Card.

Comments

Oh MetaBank~! Sorry I meant MetaBank Rush Card.

@Anonymous

It's a great card.

I worked for Walmart and I use Rush Card. And have been using it for more than 6 months now.

I get my paychecks 2 days early usually at 4pm those days and sometimes I get them around 12pm-1pm.

So I cannot agree to ever having any issues with this company myself. I find it to be really use honestly.

I totally hate rush card, somehow they allow random companies to deposit money off of my card, they security sucks. I don't owe anyone anywhere and its always in different states.

I'm cancelling my account with rush card. I would not recommend anyone to sign on.

Yes I agree I can't even activate any of the two cards I have yet the took a deposit of 47.50 18 phone calls there web sites are not working I'm ratting them out bad form Russel S Rev

Eddie Q

Cliffside Park NJ

THIS COMPANY STINKS. IT EXPLOITS THE POOR AND THEN MAKES THEMSELVES UNAVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS AND OR COMPLAINTS. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE

I've had rush card for 4 years and never had a problem wth the bank nor the card very pleased and i always get my money on time just don't like the additional $2.50bank fee on top of atm charge unlimited does not apply to this factor that's the only thing I'd change

@Anonymous

Do u know the name of the bank that rush card use

Obviously that only applies to some people I've been using Rushcard for my direct deposit for 3 years now and have never had a problem. I even gets my funds a day earlier.

Every since rush card has switched banks i have not been receiving my deposits the same. They want to keep telling me that the deposit was not made through my employer but it's been the exact same since I started my job.

until they switched banks. This will be my last time using rushcard.

@saanchez

I have noticed the same exact thing.

@saanchez

I agree every since they changed banks you don't know when your MONEY is gonna be posted on your card even tho you get it a day early, My self after four years, this deposit for this month i am gonna switch to a more reliable card. Un Pleased Rushcard holder.

My Direct Deposit is late Rush Card is no longer using JP MORGAN so now Meta Bank is with Rush Card and my SSI is late it was due on Aug 3rd Rush Card Reps lied to me all *** day plus they don't understand what they are doing in English or Filipino swear I heard a kid playing in the background.

Will never use this card again!

@Lee

did it still load?

I had no problem with my direct deposit. ibwas waiting on my money as well but I ask my job payroll and they sad that payroll makes you wait three weeks before they would process my funds on my card. talk to your payroll

Look I am having problems with my direct deposit I just started my job almost two weeks ago we usually get paid every two weeks on a monday but they got paid yesterday cause on the 16th of February is president day so they got paid yesterday on friday the 13th my money is not on my rush card I will be calling a lawyer because this ant right at all I trust you guys and you playing with my money and that ant going to work were is my money at rush card people I will never used yalll again at all yalll cant even help me I want my money I will sused yall were is my money

Worst customer service! The people don't know what they're talking about nor do the understand what the customer is trying to resolve.

Stupidest *** card ever! Had almost 8000 dollars deposited...and can't withdraw more than 1500 cash in a 24 hr period.

Really inconvenient when you need to buy a car, or anything else over 2000 dollars! Customer service is TRASH!

They don't speak proper English. They are rude and uncaring and VERY unprofessional!

@Amber

Go to a real bank dummy. What expect it's prepaid hahahaha

this is the most unprofessional company ever reps hang up on you can't get my money im about to call bbb and banking commission as we speak would not advise anyone to get this card its a pieceof ***