13.7K views

I got the rushcard.com for my banking needs.The card came and I made arrangments for direct deposit.

Expecting my deposit today I checked before heading out to pay bills. When I checked I was told it would take 3 days for the funds to be attached to my card. Nowhere in the agreement does it state that. I even pointed that out to them.

They told me that the money is deposited to JP Morgan Chase asked for the number and they said they didnt have it.

I said yea right tell me another one.In order to speak ot a supervisor I had to Tell them im am filing complaints with bbb and the banking comission.Unless you dont want your direct deposit when you are suposed to get it I would seriously NOT use Rush Card held by JP Morgan chase.

Review about: Chase Bank Debit Card.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Oh MetaBank~! Sorry I meant MetaBank Rush Card.

to Anonymous #1286871

It's a great card.

I worked for Walmart and I use Rush Card.And have been using it for more than 6 months now.

I get my paychecks 2 days early usually at 4pm those days and sometimes I get them around 12pm-1pm.

So I cannot agree to ever having any issues with this company myself.I find it to be really use honestly.

I totally hate rush card, somehow they allow random companies to deposit money off of my card, they security sucks.I don't owe anyone anywhere and its always in different states.

I'm cancelling my account with rush card.I would not recommend anyone to sign on.

Yes I agree I can't even activate any of the two cards I have yet the took a deposit of 47.50 18 phone calls there web sites are not working I'm ratting them out bad form Russel S Rev

Eddie Q

Cliffside Park NJ

THIS COMPANY STINKS. IT EXPLOITS THE POOR AND THEN MAKES THEMSELVES UNAVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS AND OR COMPLAINTS. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE

I've had rush card for 4 years and never had a problem wth the bank nor the card very pleased and i always get my money on time just don't like the additional $2.50bank fee on top of atm charge unlimited does not apply to this factor that's the only thing I'd change

to Anonymous #1055507

Do u know the name of the bank that rush card use

Obviously that only applies to some people I've been using Rushcard for my direct deposit for 3 years now and have never had a problem. I even gets my funds a day earlier.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1016423

Every since rush card has switched banks i have not been receiving my deposits the same.They want to keep telling me that the deposit was not made through my employer but it's been the exact same since I started my job.

until they switched banks.This will be my last time using rushcard.