New York, New York

I have been a chase credit card holder for close to 40 years.

Accidentally I found out yesterday that all 3 of my accounts were closed.

There was no notification and it took numerous calls to get to the person who was responsible for this.

She was rude and disrespectful and unhelpful.

She basically told me that after all these years chase decided to “end their relationship with me”. To think that they would treat a customer who has been with them all these years and with whom they profited from is absolutely outrageous.

I will never even step into a Chase bank again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Comments

Was this person really rude, disrespectful and not helpful? I'm guessing you wanted a better answer than what the screen was telling them to tell you so you went into your old people "I've been a customer for XYZ" act.

Listen and understand, they can only tell you what they have in front of them. Look, no one cares, get a new bank account and move on with the rest of your life. While you're at it, set up a new bank account as quick and possible and pull your ChexSystem report. It's free and may have clues as to why you were shut down.

This is business, not personal. ....

@Anonymous

Your sympathies are with the cold hearted corporation. Do U work for chase.

If u dont u ought to. No wonder u write under anonymous. If you have nothing positive to contribute then stay out of the conversation. I’ll bet I’m younger than u.

It was credit cards not bank account.

Can you read. Have other bank accounts.

@Anonymous

As someone posting anonymously should we call you the kettle or the pot? I’m not the prior poster but agree 100% with them, chase is not required to do business with them, there is a reason why don’t want to and you probably can’t change it, move on mr anonymous

Donald F

Chase' customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with involving a major financial institution. Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi, all of their customer service has declined the past few years but Chase is the worst by far.

Chase Bank Reviews