200 White Clay Center Dr, Newark, DE 19711, USA

Update by user Apr 23, 2018

Complaint filed on April 5th, today is April 23 and still no response from Chase Bank, no response from Pissed Customer either...total waste of time.

Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2018

I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years with an excellent credit rating and no missed or late payments for that entire time. Recently I received a notice that they are raising my 8.4% interest rate to 12.99% a 64% increase.

When I called customer service they simply told me there is nothing they can do about it. I got the same response from customer retention specialist who also claimed there was NOTHING they can do about it and sorry to see you go.

On the heels of the biggest tax reduction in history this move appears to be unbridled greed taken to a disgusting extreme.

Sickening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Reason of review: 64% increase in credit card interest rate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

"On the heels of the biggest tax reduction in history "Did you really think you would see any of that reduction? You must be out of your mind. Don't like it go to another bank.You got the only response you're going to get unless you're someone who will actually benefit from this so-called tax cut.Nothing you can do about it.

Agreed - I wasted my time reading what you posted,that’s 30 seconds I’ll never get back