Costa Mesa, California

Update by user Nov 01, 2018

AND CHASE GOES AGAINST ALL CONTRACT LAW. INCLUDE IN THE NEWEST UPDATE.

Update by user Nov 01, 2018

Another update as of November 1 2018. My retirement sent money to my Chase retirement account today but it is not processed so I CAN NOT get the money.

My daughter checked the account. So the retirement people were called. My retirement as of December 1 2018 will go into another account at another bank. I've notated the problem for my attorney when I speak with him of the latest problems with Chase.

So WHO IS CAUSING THIS DISARRAY TO MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF? BETTER YET WHAT IS THE REASON? APPEARS CHASE GOES AGAINST ALL LAWS REGARDING IRAS AND RETIREMENT MONEY. IF CHASE REALLY BELIEVES THEY SHOULD CAUSE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR TO ACCOUNT HOLDERS CHASE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

I will do all of the bank reviews I have at pissed consumer when I have some time. Because I work with many investors and clients for their money wants and needs I am privy to many bank wrongs to clients, businesses etc especially a lot of wrong to my business accounts etc.

Update by user Oct 30, 2018

The 25000 was returned to client today October 30 2018 though she lost a few thousand from her bank my finance manager will pay the loss to the client. But the remainder of this review and the info about the 25000 is still correct.

Another addition I received a letter today dated October 17 2018 saying my business account is closing on October 16 2018. Notice the problem with that letter. The account is still open and restricted to my knowledge so there is still a bit of contract abuse regarding both my daughter's and my account. The credit cards are still shut down.

I still want to go to court with Chase for the deliberate targeting of my account and my daughter without any viable reason to many year account holders. This isn't right Chase should be so horribly disgusting to anyone. My daughter deserves her credit cards turned back on as well as my INK card. We both should have our accounts reinstated and a deep apology along with the accounts reinstated.

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES TO THE ABUSE WE HAVE SUFFERED AND THE DELIBERATE ATTACK ON OUR WELL BEING after all who we put our money with is to be entrusted not thrown around as if we don't breathe and don't deserve respect for us as being account holders. Please do what is right Chase.

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2018

$25000 Wire sent September 28 2018 from Spain still not found with several requests to Chase to find the money. The sender bank has sent updates to Chase to try to get the money into my business account. I have filed several written complaints without respectful response or concern I am a living breathing existence who deserves to be treated with the utmost respect. Chase will do whatever Chase pleases no care to anything.

8 accounts shut down and or set to shut down without warning in good standing after many many years with Chase at the same time the $25000 went missing. Still the attitude is so what Chase will do whatever Chase pleases to long term clients or anyone.

My daughter's accounts were targeted included in the 8 accounts shut down and or to be shut down. Her IRA can't earn until she transfers it and she can't transfer until November 17 2018.

I sure hope the attorney I am working with can get to the $25000 and file a lawsuit for negligence and other practices of contract breach etc. on behalf of myself and my daughter. One account isn't to shut down until November 25 2018 yet it is restricted. An $8000 wire had to be retracted to be sent to another one of my accounts at another bank.

These people are evil in my estimation of business disgust of money disappearing with no concern to find it.

This is October 24 2018 and the $25000 is still not in my possession.

My finance manager asked I file a police report so I did.

$1000 to be paid to one of the shut down credit cards was applied to an account closed from 10 years ago. I had to threaten with police then that money was finally put into my credit account. My finance manager paid for my daughters two credit cards were shut down so she would not assume finance charges while paying off. He is also paying my credit cards so I don't have a problem.

WHEN WILL CHASE AND BANKERS BE SHUT DOWN, LOCKED UP IN JAIL AND MADE TO PAY SERIOUS FINES FOR THIS KIND OF BUSINESS BEHAVIOR. IF I DID THIS IN MY BUSINESS I WOULD LOSE MY LICENSE, MADE TO PAY RETRIBUTION TO THE CLIENT AND BE FINED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Money Transfer.

Reason of review: BANK DISGUSTING NEGLIGIENCE.

Preferred solution: START TREATING PEOPLE WITH RESPECT OF THE UTMOST VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS, RESOLVE THE MONEY MISSING AND GIVE BACK THE THREE CREDIT CARDS SHUT DOWN ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER ACCOUNTS SET TO CLOSE. .

Chase Bank Cons: Horrible disgust negligence intentional disarray contract abuse.

• Chase Jp Morgan
  • Bad Money Manager

Comments

Wow what a disorganized mess of a post. It’s hard to understand all the op has going on.

I suspect that there is far more to this story, especially $25k international wires and account shutdowns. Usually a shutdown is due to money laundering type of activities, and my guess is the $25k is the tip of the ice burg

How do i get a 25000 transfer from spain. Chase stole 3.3 million from my uncle who was apparently a Nigerian Prince and died and i was supposed to get all of the money but i need to come up with 25000 for the will to be processed

Wow one huge bank picking on this little old retiree, how horrible or wait...yes perhaps everyone else is right, there’s more to this story that you’re hiding from us

Something is missing from this story in addition to the nice clean round tidy sum of 25K.

@Anonymous

If you find the missing something other than the $25000 please let me know. Thanks for your comment.

@elizabethvitale

I agree, there’s more to this story than you’re telling us

@Anonymous

I don't know anymore to the story because I haven't been told anything by Chase except "We don't have to tell you anything." So this is all I know of the story by the experience my daughter and I are enduring.

@Anonymous

You have been reported. Stop bashing me. Anonymous posts can be tracked.

@Anonymous

Stop bashing me. You can be traced.

@Anonymous

Agreed - something is shady in this story

@Anonymous

yea something shady on the side of Chase employee or employees only a judge can order records to be released of all activity with any communication by phone, email etc. I've asked many times only to be told "We don't have to tell you anything." I doubt they have anything to tell would be a legal issue in court.

@Elizabeth Vitale

Yes a billion dollar bank wants to steal you money...get real, something isn’t right with you’re story, you tried doing something shady and chase didn’t want to be involved and you’re pissed at them for refusing to be part of your sketchiness

@Anonymous

This billion dollar bank has screwed a lot of people not just me. Please go bash someone else and leave my review alone.

@Anonymous

You can be traced. Stop bashing me.

@Anonymous

Stop bashing me. You can be traced.

@elizabethvitale

Wow just wow, after all of these issues you continue to have additional issues, I’d would have thought you would have done the additional transactions at other banks since you did state in your first post you were switching banks, I agree with the others, something isn’t right with the story being told (oh and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make it bashing)