822 W Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99205, USA
Resolved
2.3

Update by user Jan 12, 2018

I went to the Local Chase Branch Manager and had a 25 minute discussion about what had happened when the checking/savings account was open. The manager did not want to change anything. It took persistent repeating of the facts before there was an agreement to pay the $200 for opening the accounts.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2018

I went in to open an account for a disabled lady (53 years old. She had a massive stroke at age 29 and just had a hip replacement the week before and was an inpatient at a rehab center.

Her ex-husband sends life time spousal support due to her having a career ending stroke while they were together and before he left for another person. Chase was in the process of switching from clearexchange to Zelle and Zelle would not deposit the spousal support into her account at the credit union. So, after taking with Chase and Zelle the only option was to open a Chase Checking and Savings account. I asked the banker about the $200 for opening the account.

He stated she would get this after Chase received auto deposits. I called them back about a month later (when the deposits had been made). I asked when she would be getting the $200.00, they looked up her account and said their was no Coupon Code entered and therefore to much time had expired and she would not be getting the money! I was never asked for the code even after asking the banker about the $200.00!

He forgot or something! He said he never forgets and so now I am having to deal with corporate and the branch manager. I am not sure anything will be done. I have been working on the for 2 weeks now!

If they will do this to a disabled lady! (Sexual and Disability discrimination) they will do it to anyone.

Be sure to bring in the Coupon Code if you are opening an account. Wish the best for all of you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Coupon.

Chase Bank Pros: Direct deposite went through ok.

Chase Bank Cons: Customer service.

• new customer