Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Chase Bank in Vero Beach, Florida - I'm paying the price for Chase's Mistakes!!

Chase made 2 errors. 1. After thoroughly asking where to send MY refund to my escrow account and following the directions perfectly, making it very clear that my payment was to go to ESCROW, they applied it to my principle payment. I could therefore not make my next monthly payment because they had to "readjust" everything, which takes DAYS. This is mistake number 1 that then affected mistake number 2. 2. We were also in "Modifications" department because our interest rate was being adjusted. I have LEGAL documents from an attorney's office stating our NEW payment with the NEW interest amount is effective MAY 1, 2008. Somehow, even though we received our monthly statement reflecting this NEW amount, we are in collections department? How is this possible? My 3rd issue is the big one...there seems to be NO ONE at Chase that you can talk with to address these issues. Everything takes DAYS to get resolved and in the mean time I am getting penalized for it. They take NO responsbility for their errors. I am taking this to my state and going to file complaints wherever I can. Thank you.

Jean, your load of *** just doesn't fly. BOTTOM LINE: You and your ilk (typically being employees of said loan sharks) are done.

People are not going to sit by anymore and watch you cowardly shout accusations of "irresponsibility" while you hide behind legalized ususry. It's immoral. And it needs to comes to a close. You know what bothers ME most?

That a gutless shill like yourself can somehow sleep at night, knowing full well how dubious your logic is, and how much you're hurting families across America.

Re-attach your conscience. You'll find it's been starved for attention.

There are a lot of holes in your complaint. 1st, why are you sending money to your escrow account?

Either your behind from last year and your value or tax rate has gone up therefore increasing your monthly payment. or 2. your behind on your mortg. payments to begin with.

What bothers me the most is that people make mistakes and can't take accountablilty for their mistakes therefore making the lender or lenders take the blame.

Yes, they make mistakes but didn't you to begin with??

If Chase made a mistake, they'll fix it. Just get to the right person. Ask the original Chase morg. consultant for help.

Customer service should not end with the original refi.

or purchase. They should help you even afterwards.

Chase Bank Account

Chase Bank in Bossier City, Louisiana - open an account to give me change

A chase bank drive thru in shreveport louisiana would not give me change for a hundred dollar bill because i did not have an account with them. THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!!!! My wife and I had a car financedwithchasewe always made payments every month and was never late. In May 2007 my wifes car was seized because the bank (Chase) said we have not made a payment since Dec.2006. I have all of our reciepts from the bank where we have made all payments on this vehichle and Chase completely ignored them. We now have the car back because i had it financed thru another bank, Chase lost around $6000.00 dollars and a customer because they tried to rip me off.

Why don't you go to your own bank I am so tired of people complaining about our policies when they bank elsewhere. The reason that it is that way is because of theives and counterfitters, this way we can reclaim a loss if a bill is counterfit we can trace it back to your account. ***.

Ohhh,! My God!

That happened to me to many times with my others payment I make through online.

I did those pays but I thinks that maybe I did something wrong. I lost my auto insurance and other things because of them .

Review
#120832 Review #120832 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Account

Chase Bank in Mount Clemens, Michigan - Allowed this scam to linger on line.

Dear Chase Bank 1. I'm unhappy with the URL you're using. Not very classy or confidence building. 2. I'm unhappy with this email I just received. An obvious scam: Dear Chase bank customer, As part of our security measures, all Chase bank customers are required to complete Chase Online Form. We requested information from you for the following reason: your banking records are not updated. You should complete Chase Online Form on a regular basis. To access the form please click on the following link: Chase Online Form We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Chase Online Accounts Department
Review
#120696 Review #120696 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Online Banking

Chase Bank in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - The most ridiculous bank I have ever seen

One might imagine that one of the biggest banks in the world could get something as easy as mailing me a debit card right. Right? Nope. I was on the phone with a banker because they mailed my rent check 5 days late (another problem altogether). That lady convinced me to get a new debit card that earned airplane miles. I needed a new debit card anyway, mine was getting worn out. She said I would have it in about 5 business days. Two weeks went by and all I got was junk mail, which obviously came from Chase selling my information, because they are the only ones who have my home address. I got the packet describing the card, but no card. So I called again and ordered a new card. The guy on the phone, who sounded like he was barely 18, suggested I did not give them the right address. I repeated several times what my address was. I know they have the right address, all their spam managed to reach my mailbox. He said he mailed me another card. After another two weeks, I called again because I received the same "info" packet, and no card. The guy who answered the phone said, in the exact same words, that he was very sorry about my problem. He said he was going to send a THIRD card via certified overnight mail, which should arrive within two days. After another week and no delivery I called again. The lady said she could "see" where the guy had put in the request to send it, but there was no tracking number. That is when I started to get really peeved. I went down to the bank to talk to a real person. Coty Primeaux was very nice to me and while I was there he discovered that the *** who originally set up my business account had done it wrong, and that I was being charged $15 a month on two accounts that were supposed to be free. He did waive those charges, thank goodness. I told Coty about my problem. He said he would have a card sent to the actual branch, and that I could pick it up when it got there. Coty called and said my card was there, and I could pick it up "any time." Like many people, I have a J-O-B and I can't easily get to the bank during their regular business hours. I took a lunch break to go get it. Coty wasn't there and nobody could find my card. I came again on a Saturday, Coty wasn't there. I called him and asked that he put the card with the drive-thru people and I could get it from them. I went twice and nobody knew where it was. This morning I took an hour off work so I could go get my @%$&# card. Coty was once again not there. They said he's transferring to another branch. Some other guy looked high and low for my card. After about half an hour I left, and I told him I thought this was absolutely ridiculous. So..... The first card was ordered back in February. It is now May 12th and I do not have a card. a grand total of four cards have been sent and not one has reached my wallet. Something so very simple seems impossible to do, and nobody is jumping out of their chair to make sure I get my card. I like the bank because they have many locations, but now I am in the process of choosing which bank I will transfer my accounts to. I'll drive a little farther, even with these gas prices, to get to a bank that has their s%@*& straight. If they can't manage to send me a little piece of plastic, can I really trust them with my money? Chase Bank is terrible. I have had so many problems with them over the ten years I've had my account there, but I just took it and took it because of their convenient locations. Well this is the end of it, they will no longer have me as a customer.

I am sorry you had such a bad time. I know the banker you write of personally.

He is an excellent banker who takes great care of his clients. He would hate to read this.

SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chase, go to Bank of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the reason why you could not get your Chase debit card is because you live in a cardboard box!!!!!! Chase Rocks!!!! Bank of America Sucks!!!!!

View more comments (2)
Review
#120640 Review #120640 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chase Bank in Phoenix, Arizona - Chase credit card customer service blows

After placing an order through Amazon I contacted my Chase credit card customer service, with the intent of making sure the charge went through. I don't use the card often and didn't want the security department tagging the purchase, causing delays and grief. "Beckia" at Chase said "no problem, we'll make sure it's authorized". An hour later I get an email from Amazon saying they were having a problem getting the charge to go through. Another call to Chase (they hadn't contacted me at all to let me know there was a problem) had me on the phone the requisite half hour on hold, and after going through 3 different agents I finally found out that the Chase security department ("Catherine") had indeed tagged the purchase, which I had just asked to be authorized an hour earlier, as "high-risk" and had denied the charge. Supposedly they got it "cleared up" and the charge went through. So what does it take to get a charge authorized? Who knows, but apparently it takes several phone calls, being transferred all over the place and giving every security challenge the correct answer at least three times. Chase sucks, and as soon as the bill comes in I'm paying the balance (like I always do) and closing the account.
SleeplessK

:( WAMU used to be great. The policies were fair, the customer service people actually listened and treated customers with respect. The bank went down the toilet, however, once Chase took over!

The first month, they took $5000 out of my account instead of the correct amount of $500!! It immediately caused 6 NSF's although I had "overdraft protection" on my account("Oh but that was with WAMU, they said.) I also had $72 K in savings with them, but they bounced my checks!Then,they told me I'd have to wait until their accounting could verify the mistake, assuring me that they wouldn't charge me any MORE NSF fees?!

They did nothing about the fees charged by the merchants whose checks from me "bounced" and the embarrassment of having a birthday check to my Mother-in-law be an NSF. They seemed more irritated with ME, than sorry, too!

So, I closed two credit cards with them shortly after. I paid them in full, by phone, requesting they be CLOSED. But the next month they billed me $60 per card, as "anual membership fees." I ignored both, foolishly thinking the final "closed" statement would follow. But it didn't. They rebilled. I called, explaining I'd closed the accounts! Ah, but I was told that I couldn't close them "until they were paid in full!" I explained that I had already paid them off and was told they'd been closed. Too bad.

I now had to PAY the membership fees to close the accounts? HUH?? But they said they'd automatically refund those fees within 90 days. When I objected, I was told that a supervisor would call me back. The next day, I was told again that I had to pay.

So, I grudgingly did so, but the next month, they added a $15 late fee!! At that point, I just paid it all just to get the deed finally done. But they still kept the two annual fees ($120.) Worse? They billed me a dollar INTEREST the next month, again saying I could not close an account with a balance due?!?

I argued it over the phone, demanding the membership fees refund, too, with no satisfaction. Then, I tried to just pay the dollar online, but it wouldn't take a payment that low. I called customer service, and they said I would have to mail a check, because they weren't allowed to take a phone payment that small!! The ending? Now they say they won't refund the annual fee because I have carried balances on those two accounts for 3 months following the annual fees. Argggggggg

I have been using MBF Credit card for over 10 years now.couldn't the the annual fee be weaved like most credit cards, that have attractive offer, free for life? Should I canceled the card and transfer the balance to another card?

harrisro

Don't close the account, just cut up the card. Closing the account could change your debt to available credit ration and lower your credit score.

If you aren't being charged an annual fee then at least you can use them for paper purposes and increase your credit rating. That's about all they are good for anyway.

View more comments (2)
Review
#120638 Review #120638 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chase Bank in Las Vegas, Nevada - How do I counter Chase 30% APR on my credit

I first tried to debt consolidate with Chase but they refused knowing that I couldn't get another line of credit while a debt consolidation program so they could continue to charge an interest rate of 29.9%. So I complained to the US Treasury and Chase contacted me there after when I did it 2 years ago and reduced the rate down to 14.9% as long as I made payments on time. This last Mar 2008, the due date for payment was Mar 30th which fell on a Sunday. Chase applied my payment on Mar 31st, Monday. Then put my interest rate back up to 29.9% and I called them and they said 'good luck try to get the rate back down.' I forgot all the hoops I had to jump through to get the US Treasury's attention. Can someone help and advize me on how to counter Chase to get this rate down to where I can actually pay off the principal too.
Review
#120561 Review #120561 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Credit Card

Chase Bank in Kankakee, Illinois - Chase rips off with fee

I deposited a check in my checking account, and it was held for one week, and the reson I was given is that it is for your own security. Honestly they wanted to charge me over draft fee and one day before the was was supposed to be off hold, they charged me $70 in over draft fee. This is the second time Chase bank did that too me, I have one more account in a different bank and they never held my checks. Chase just wanted to make interest on the amount they were holding from me, and on top of it they charged me over draft fee, so they made money all around by screwing a customer..........

You really need to go into a branch and ask to speak to a branch manager. When a hold is placed on deposited funds and overdrafts that occur during that time are refunded as long as a manager is made aware of the situation.

When ever depositing a check from another institution never assume funds will be available it can take up to 14 days to clear a paying bank. But, I do know that chase has the most advance teller system and it will eventually be able to give funds without holds shortly once all the states convert.

Only 2 states have the new system at this time. Make sure all your funds are in your current balance before you use them.

Review
#120416 Review #120416 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Checking Account
Loss
I traded my 2003 Honda CR-V in back in June of 2006. The lien holder is Chase Automotive. All dealers (and anybody with a pulse) must use an automated system to obtain payoff information for trade-ins. My dealer was quoted a payoff on June 26 2006 and a check was...

That's ridiculous!!! *shakes fist* Glad I saw this - definitely not going with them on my refinance.

Review
#120281 Review #120281 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Loan
Loss

Chase Bank in Mount Prospect, Illinois - Be very aware when dealing with Chase!!

Beginning of April 2008, I applied for a rate reduction on my existing Home Equity Line of Credit opened with Chase in 2005. Before I signed the application, I asked if there will be any restrictions if I decided to close the account 12-14 months later, and I was told that there are no restrictions and all other terms of the exising loan will apply, including expiration of the penalty. **My existing loan had a penalty of $250.00 if the account was closed before 3 years of opening, which was to expire in August 2008 ** After the application was processed, my representative (agent) happily informed me that my rate was approved at Prime Rate plus .5%, which was a reduction from a prvious formula of Prime Rate plus 1.5. Two days before closing my representative informed me that the rate was suddenly increased by .5% to Prime Rate plus .75%!! That's not all. At the closing, I asked my representative to confirm that the penalty expiration date will stay the same, and she made a telephone call and confirmed. After she gave me papers to sign, I took the time to read what I was signing and --- guess what??? The Loan Modification Agreement clearly states that if I closed an account within 3 years from now, that is before 2011, I will pay a penlty of $400!!!! CHASE AND ITS PEOPLE ARE PAID LIARS. They are all on a commisiion basis and will lie to you with a smile just to get a larger commission check. DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRANSFERRING YOUR 401K TO CHASE IRA OR OPENING IRA!!! It will cost you dearly. They will count on a afct that most of us are not financial experts, and since we need to rely on their information, they will intentionally give you false answers as to their fees and charges, just to get you to open the account with them. PLEASE, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND CLOSE OR TRANSFER ALL YOUR CHASE ACCOUNTS. Your will save a lot of money that way.
Review
#120242 Review #120242 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Loan

Chase Bank in Merritt Island, Florida - Chase sucks!!! Theives!

My husband had a chase card with a 5000.00 limit always paid balance in full each month, charged 250.00 and paid it, we moved with a forwarding address they sent a bill one year later saying we owed 6,857.00 but could not provide statements for charges, we had a zero balance on this card and when we sold our house we put in the safe and never used it! Anyways we refused to pay this and they sent my husbad a irs for where they claimed it was paid income to him and we had to claim it on our taxes and still refuses to remove from credit! THEY SUCK *SS!

chase bank good named they should all be chased off a cliff those incompatent idiots

they did the same to me. they makeerror treat you like you did something then they want you to prove there mistake .

it was dischargedchapter 7 wamu 3 years ago yet they attorney to call he says they don't know finace 101 yet they are doing this accross thecountry not listening to attorneys tax accounts no one some one explained something to them wrong and they arevery stubborn and ignorant. they look at you clueless they say they are following orders.

the romans followed orders and christians to lions for fun the nazi followed orders does that make them right also. the government should check into them because they are ruining peoples lives loan mods credit they should no longer be in business and the people there should occupy our prisons they are the true thieves they take more they ruin your life more and hide behind misinformed corporations

Review
#120210 Review #120210 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Credit Card