Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Chase Bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Will not stop calling

i have a auto loan with chase bank,every month on the day the payment is due the phone starts to ring asking when the payment will be made. they have called my contacts because they said my phone was disconnected and it was not. they called me on new years day asking when i would be making a payment what bank is open on a holiday? they could not tell me who called. i havea 10 day grace peroid on my loan and have never been late they still insist that i am a month behind and i am not.

Well the thing you want to bare in mind is if it is an interest loan...you're being assessed interest on a daily basis so rather then...say...paying 15,000 for a car you could be paying double due to interest. it's a day to day basis that interest is accrued in most cases...payment to payment.

not just after your due date.

what you want to do is NOT use the grace period. Chase has a lien on that title meaning they OWN that bike. You're renting until paid off.

They will do whatever they deem necessary to protect their investment. See?

Not too hard. lol

Chase Bank Loan
Read Message REVISED 12/30/2008-2nd Josie Harris P.O. Box 608574 , Chicago Il 60660 ; (773)412-8657 harrisjosie_josie@yahoo.com ; Legal Property Description: 2378308 Condominiums; are eight individual townhouses described on a document entitled Plat of Survey filed...

Connie Abels in Chicago is real estate agent to be aware of . She appears to sale, resale, sale the same property within a certain period of time. The condominiums are a great source of income for her.

View more comments

Chase Bank in Las Vegas, Nevada - Chase ups the escrow

Merry Christmas, the amount on my escrow account on my FIXED mortgage more than doubled when my auto withdrawl was made on 12/05. Funny the letter i got a week later saying they were taking out more money was dated 12/09. When asked for an explaination. Chase claimed my escrow expenses had increased. I will admit my insurance went up 10.00 a year and my taxes went up about 100.00 a year, but their increase was over 2,000.00 a year. Fast talk and no answers???? Found out later that an attorney friend had already filed a class action suit due to them doing the same to her and many others. To bad it was too late for me to get in on that. I guess I'll just have to be like an infamous IL Gov. and fight it till my last breath. ( the only difference being of course , I am not guilty of doing anything wrong!!)

I have been helping my 78 yr old friend in poor health who got behind and overdrafts were charged to Chase credit card by the bank. When I looked at whole yr of statements.

I noticed his ecrow had tripled. we went to chase and cancelled both automatic mortgage and credit card payments. The bank said they couldn't stop automatic card payments because the $1300.00 balance was in collections. We we then tried to get a new bank account so we could hand carry payments to Chase and get control of the over draft charges.

The 2nd bank declined to open new checking saying we had to first pay off the Chase overdraft balance. Other banks all said the same thing.He now is paying 77% of his $1800.00 social security check just to live in his own home.

Chase bank is a blood sucker.

lisabielawski

People amaze me too. How smug someone can be when they have never encountered the incompetency of these idiots!!

My heart breaks for each and every circumstance here.

I have been either a science teacher or school administrator for the past 10 years. In June I received notice that my position was being abolished due to budget cuts. We have our mortgage with Chase. Simultaneously Chase added 500.00 to our current mortgage payment ( paid regularly for 1.5 years) stating they "noticed" a deficit in escrow?

No explanation..no prior notice..so our payment increased from 3,464 to 3,964 the same month I lost my position. Thankfully my husband still has his position, however, on Long Island, dropping to one income with three kids in college left us unable to make the regular payment, let alone the increased payment. We started the loan modification process in July and were notified our three trial payments would be close to what the reduced payment would be once approved for final modification 2,800. The 3 mos turned into 7 mos.

During this time I am still unemployed and receive the maximum 405.00 weekly in unemployment. We faxed and resubmitted the same documents time and again. Every month we received late statements with no record, other than my bank statements, showing the reduced payments made monthly. Finally we receive the fedex with the final paperwork.

I will not waste time including the hours and hours on hold, talking to representatives that had conflicting stories on the same day, and the emotional and physical impact this has had on our lives. I see we have all experienced the same incompetence and lack of decency provided by Chase. I open the FEDEX with trembling hands, tears of joy streaming down my face....yes the 2800.00 monthly will continue to be a struggle but we can remain in our home right??????

Mind you, it arrived stating I have 12 days to sign and return. I left 27 messages for the loan negotiator. Not one returned. I spoke to 9 chase employess in the loss mitigation office before one connected me to the negotiators supervisor voice mail.

I left 6 messages with him without response. Finally another Chase representative emailed the loan negotiator internally and her supervisor. The negotiator finally called me. When I questioned her figures...

we were given a drop in interest rate from 6.75% to 4.75% and yet the monthly payments were 67.00 less? She stated that we have a balance of 39,000 dollars due and that was the best they could do for us. When I got up off the floor...I asked her how we had a 39,000 past due amount when we have been making the required payments and had not been late at the onset of this process, she could not answer. 3 days and a nervous break down later,I contacted the executive office for Chase today at 3:00 PM EST.

I have 4 days left to sign and return this modification before the whole thing expires. What Chase is doing to loyal, hard working and honest customers is criminal!!

you didn't get in on the class action suit because it didn't exist...you're friends a liar and you're an *** for believing it. It's called an escrow shortage...cancel your excrow account and pay your taxes and insurance yourself...save what you think you owe...bet you'll be short for the tax man ***

View more comments (2)
$2000
I went into Chase bank to cash a check for $300.00 that my mother had written for me to help her go and buy Christmas presents. The account is through Chase bank that the check was written on. They charge $5.00 to cash a check from their bank if you do not have an...

Yeah, this happened to my fiance too. He really needed some money so he worked for his Aunt who paid him sixty dollars.

He doesnt have a bank account, so he went to her bank (Chase) to cash the check and he was charged 6 dollars.... thats 10% of the money he earned!

View more comments
Chase Bank Cashing

Chase Bank in Columbus, Ohio - Overpaid property taxes and wont readjust payment

Chase Bank paid my property taxes, raised my house payment to 979.00 dollars I brought it to their attention that they had overpaid by 2000.00 dollars. They reversed the payment and sent me a recalculated payment amount of 799.80 which went into affect july of 08 I have been payaing that amt but they have not updated my file with the new payment it still says payment is 979 which looks like i am not making a full payment but i am according to the letter. I have talked till im blue in the face with them what am i do now they are starting foreclosure proceedings

Chase Bank Holding my Money Hostage Again

Once again Chase has decided to hold my money hostage. It is ridiculous that Government checks, institutional checks (i.e. Western Union check which had to be funded with cash by the sender) and even Cash are held for up to rive business days. Cash is the worst. When Fleet bank was in existence I could deposit cash....walk back to my office and see it online in my account and USE IT THAT DAY!!!! Chase takes at least one business day to clear CASH!!! I also have started doing some free lance work and received a payment via Western Union. This was funded with cash and so I was expecting it to take maybe one-two days to clear in my account. They are holding it at least five days. Try to talk to a supervisor and all you get is the same BS. I miss Fleet Bank.

Chase just pull the same BS on me..2 weeks! I start considering closing my new Chase acct :) back to citi

Chase Bank Online Banking

Chase Bank in Rochelle Park, New Jersey - Chase mortgage group

I have never missed a payment with Chase and still have not. Chase said I need to add to my escrow account by mail. For what ever reason I didn't get that mail and my monthly payment went out (auto pay on home banking). The did not accept that payment ~30$ short. Now they threaten to contact the credit rating groups. My payment went out on 11/1 and they called me on 11/24 with these threats. They are holding and entire months payment (minus the 30$) and making these threats. The overseas group were rude and extreemly hard to understand This is no way to keep customers happy

There the biggest jack ***. I was told 9 month after paying in to there 3 month trial that i didnt qualify.

within 4 weeks there now forclosing. This is after they wanted my financial audited.

I just think they what to double dip and get paid by mortgage insurance and whatever they can get on the forclosue 2nd. Im IN!!!!

My email is :mitch1961@aol.com

lisabielawski

My heart breaks for each and every circumstance here. I have been either a science teacher or school administrator for the past 10 years.

In June I received notice that my position was being abolished due to budget cuts. We have our mortgage with Chase. Simultaneously Chase added 500.00 to our current mortgage payment ( paid regularly for 1.5 years) stating they "noticed" a deficit in escrow? No explanation..no prior notice..so our payment increased from 3,464 to 3,964 the same month I lost my position.

Thankfully my husband still has his position, however, on Long Island, dropping to one income with three kids in college left us unable to make the regular payment, let alone the increased payment. We started the loan modification process in July and were notified our three trial payments would be close to what the reduced payment would be once approved for final modification 2,800. The 3 mos turned into 7 mos. During this time I am still unemployed and receive the maximum 405.00 weekly in unemployment.

We faxed and resubmitted the same documents time and again. Every month we received late statements with no record, other than my bank statements, showing the reduced payments made monthly. Finally we receive the fedex with the final paperwork. I will not waste time including the hours and hours on hold, talking to representatives that had conflicting stories on the same day, and the emotional and physical impact this has had on our lives.

Chase added over 21,000 to our principal increasing it from 354,000 to over 370,000, our monthly payment ongoing will be over 3,400 a month. 67.00 a month less than when we started this whole process. Mind you, it arrived stating I have 12 days to sign and return.

I left 27 messages for the loan negotiator. Not one returned. I spoke to 9 chase employess in the loss mitigation office before one connected me to the negotiators supervisor voice mail. I left 6 messages with him without response.

Finally another Chase representative emailed the loan negotiator internally and her supervisor. The negotiator finally called me. When I questioned her figures... we were given a drop in interest rate from 6.75% to 4.75% and yet the monthly payments were 67.00 less?

She stated that we have a balance of 39,000 dollars due and that was the best they could do for us. When I got up off the floor...I asked her how we had a 39,000 past due amount when we have been making the required payments and had not been late at the onset of this process, she could not answer. 3 days and a nervous break down later,I contacted the executive office for Chase today at 3:00 PM EST. By 3:45 the negotiator called me and said that even though she knew nothing would change..she would have her supervisor( the one who did not return over 16 voice mail messages from me prior) look over the account!!!

What Chase is doing to loyal, hard working and honest customers is criminal!!

Contact me if interested in a class action suit!! These people have destroyed my health and my life!!!

View more comments (1)
Review
#142075 Review #142075 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chase Bank in Delray Beach, Florida - The Man to call at Chase

You must voice your complaint if you want Chase to rescind it's proposed change in the terms of your loan agreement by adding a $10.00 monthly (yes $120.00 per year) "service charge" to your account for the privilege of paying them. The bank has stated that its notice #INS13465/ADV3856 11/08 will only apply to about a half million of its customers and will become effective in Jan.2009. Be sure to... Call Mr. Daniel Enriquez on his direct line.. 210-586-4308 he has a voice mail should he be out of his office. Be sure to leave him a message. Thanks for reading. Walter Swirsky Delray Beach,FL I can be reached at wswirsky@hotmail.com
Review
#142033 Review #142033 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chase Bank Loan

Chase Bank in Auburn, Indiana - Letting Employees Be UnEthical

I know for a fact that Chase is allowing employees to use the banks FedEx account for their own personal use. My husbands girlfriend, Laura Pressman, works there and she is does it at her own free will. Stating, oh well saves me from spending my own money. They are to big and to dumb to catch what I am doing. I have informed them of this, given proof and they still dont care. Stating in fact that they make enough money from customers that this cost is minimal to them. Seems to be the bank customers are giving away so others can benefit for no reason.

Chase Bank in Brentwood, Tennessee - Mortgage bull

This started all last year. I got behinde on the mortgage payment. Went inot a payment plan with CHase I have to pay 2000.00 a month for 6mos. When I made my payment in Sep 2007 the person phone told me about the modication I could seek. So I started the ball moving on that will still paying 2000.00 amont not know that when you where in modication they don't take payment plans. So in Oct when called they told me that they had lost my paperwork and also told me not to make payments because I was going for modication. I said ok. I would call back every week to see how it was going and they would tell me to call back at the end of Dec. So in Nov I was serviced paperwork for foreclouser so I called them and asked them what was going on they told me that I was not making payments on my payment plan. I told them I was advised not to because I was going for modication. They told me they had no paperwork on that. SO I again faxed them all the paperwork. So mid Dec I called and they told me they where working on the modication. To call back in Jan and I called omg they had lost the paperwork again. BY that time I was mad. I told them I have done everything they had asked of me and that they had the paperwork. So everyone month I would call back one a week from Jan to March. At the end of March I got paperwork that I needed to get noterized and 3000.00 back to them in 5 days. I called them and told them I have give them time to do there thing they need to give me two weeks now not just 5 days. I got them the 3000.00 and paper work back to them APril 1st. I asked them about the 1st month payment which in the paperwork stated April 1st. They guy told me no hold on to the money because we have not processed the paper work. and that he would get a hold of me. I called in May and they told me they didn't have my paperwork back yet and that I needed to get it turned in I told they did have it gave them all the tracking numbers and they found it. BY the end of June I got a call state I was 3 mos behinde in payment and I told them I have not received the final paperwork and that I have not see any statements. That I never got a phone telling me that the paper work was done and how much my payment would be. So I sent them 1000.00. Again in August I sent them 400.00 when I talked to somebody in August they told me I was only two months behinde. I asked if they could tell me what the 3000.00 went to that I sent in april. they could not tell me. In sept I sent them 1000.00 they sent it back because they had me in foreclousure again. I asked them if I could do a payment plan they told me yes but I would need to come up with 4000.00 down. and that I would have a payment plan of 2050.00 for 3 months now mind you I'm only 4 month behinde my payments are 987.00 a month I know the month doesn't add up. I have been calling since 09/07/2008 for a payment plan and guess what. They keep lossing the paperwork. Its like banging my head the wall with them. I call every week twice a week and nothing and nobody ever calls me back. I'm ready to send this to my congressman and tell him see what the big bail it is doing for me, No one bucking thing. And I just heard on the news the other day that these big companys that got the bail out CHase is one of them. They are talking about there big bounus they are getting at the end of the year. What the *** is that. *** they can't even help me out.

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

chase has been doing the same or similiar thing to us. won't accept mortage payments, can't get the same answers from any two people, have faxed the same paperwork to them a dozen times and have even been told that i was faxing to the wrong fax number after they confirmed that they'd gotten it. isn't there ANY one that can help honest people trying to just survive keep their homes, families and sanity?

View more comments (1)