Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Chase Bank in Parkersburg, West Virginia - Raised my intrest charge with no warning

I would really like to thank the people of chase bank and visa credit card company for raising my credit card intrest rate the other day without any notification what so ever. They raised it on the bill which took me over my limit then charged me 39 dollars for an over limit charge. I can not belive they did this, I guess it is because the laws are getting ready to change and they are doing it to you before it is too late. It seems to me that when they make new laws like this they should go into effect immediatly so that these people can not take the oppurtunity to stick it to you.
Chase Bank Credit Card
Loss

Chase bank repoed my truck very pissed off

as of now chase bank can kiss my *** and every son of a *** can go to *** they can take my truck and shuve it up there *** and some *** named jason at the tulsa office can go to *** or if i ever meet him i will kick his ever loving *** and i hope he seese this because i do not care for the company at all and i will never go any kind of bissness with them ever because they are not nice to anybody they will call you everyday and harrasse you every day 7 or 10 times a day

OOPS - typo in my sentence below - "initiated"

Well Terry, Maybe you would like to go back to school with the gentleman who intiated this comment. You have also spelled a word incorrectly (it is grammar - not grammer).

You should never down someone for what they may be going through. You are not living his life - so how can you or anyone else comment on his situation.

What a loser. HEY *** HEAD!!

When you dont pay on a loan, they do something called "repossession".. I know its a big word, but surely you can figure it out. Even if you are from Oklahoma! A**sholes like you should take the bus...

whoops! looks like you will be doing that!

Here is a tip for you, when you do not pay, they take what belongs to them. You think you can just keep property that is not yours?

What you should have done is got a loan to go back to school and learn how to spell and to compose a correct sentence, because your grammer is about where a 4th grader would be.

View more comments (3)

Chase Bank in Portland, Oregon - Chase robs you blind with overdraft fees

I reviewed my account oneline and it was positive. Because of this I transferred money to ac couple of other accounts. There was no pending transactions at the time. Chase took a check and posted it before these transfers causing me to be charged 5 overdraft charges. When I called to ask they were very rude. I asked to speak to a manger and they person hung up on me. When I submitted an email I was told it would be 5 days before I had a response. This is a lot of money for me and then they would not refund any fees even though their online system showed the incorrect information. Chase is horrible at customer service. They business practices are outrageous. I am very disappointed as I banked with WAMU for 12 years. I really liked WAMU.

Why is it that they post everything even cash deposits as PENDING for like a day or 2 but when it comes to them trying to rob you in overdraft fees they tend to process your transaction within that same day to make it overdraft when then know your direct dep is scheduled to hit! They need to be ashame of themselves for those shady practices!!!

I've read several complaints about Chase and other banks, but interestingly, I've never read a complaint from someone who wrote a cheque against money they had in their account.

For many many many years now, banks have returned NSF cheques and charged fees. When I was very young, and just starting to learn to manage my money, I had the very same complaints. Finally, I found a piece of advice that has never ever failed me. Do not write cheques you can't cover immediately. Don't do it! Ever! With computers and huge lightning-fast networks, there is no such thing as a float anymore.

I saw someone write a cheque to a friend of mine, who happened to have an account at the same bank. She went to deposit it right after she received it, and it was not honoured. Don't even think you have one business day to float! If you want to spend money you don't have, your best bet is a credit card (although I warn against that as well).

CLOSELY examining my account I've noticed that available funds will be moved and dates even changed vs. what the later overdraft fee states.

So I'm just taking screen shots and dating everything now. This way i can be sure I'm not mistaken and If I am not i get to stomp on someone's nuts.

but yeah they are getting a bit shadie...most banks are. It's creative revenue generation.

You must work for Chase "Fellow Former WAMU customer" *** Hole. Same thing happened to me at Chase.

It's well known chase has horrible customer service. They are second only to BoA.

Read your *** servicing agreement. That's available online at all times and it says that if you transfer after the cutoff time, it will post at the end of the NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

It's not their fault your check cleared your bank account before the transfer settled.

Manage your freakin money better next time and stop overspending or floating checks. You got those charges fair and square.

I used to bank with WAMU as well. Actually moved from Chase to WAMU because I was unhappy with Chas.

I am discusted by the tactics Chases uses to generate revenue. They did the same to my wife with a Post dated check. The crazy thing is that there were funds in our savings account to cover the check but it was not moved yet because of the date.

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!! Definitely miss WAMU.

View more comments (5)
Chase Bank Online Banking

Chase bank will rob you blind!!!

I was with WAMU for several years and now that Chase bought it out it has been nothing but problems. They keep transactions as pending and then take out the largest first an then each smaller item so they can charge a 34 dollar overdraft fee for each item if your account goes under which it will because they take the largest first. WAMU did it the opposite to save their customers money. Run like *** from this bank to anywhere you can. I spoke to a Chase rep. and they were rude and he said that was a nice practice by WAMU but they got bought out didn't they. They do not care about customers and they will *** left and right.

I have had no problems. I write checks for money I have in the bank.

It does not matter if they process the $5 or $500 check first since the money is in the bank and I subtract each check written from the balance.

With a properly balanced Checkbook and only writing checks for money in the account I find it difficult to ever get an overdraft fee. Regardless of the bank status of "Pending"...if you wrote the check, you take the money from the balance...does not matter how long CHASE takes to process the check.

Chase Bank Account

Chase Bank in Bolingbrook, Illinois - Chase has really messed me up.

Chase really messed me up good. They offered me a special forbearance. I thought this was wonderful after loosing my job as a Banking Center Manager with Washington Mutual (now Chase). Month after month they said all was well. In the 5 month they told me that my income did not qualify me for the loan modification? And they need 8000.00 and my payments would go back to what they were or start foreclosure. I am now in foreclosure and doing a reverse with Well Fargo. Still can not get satisfaction with Chase. Class action suit I am in.

Chase Bank Student Loan

Chase Bank Student Loans 800-489-5005 keeps calling by automated system calls. I . Cosigned my daughters loan 5 yrs ago and she graduates 5/2010 They keep calling andback I called several times she called and faxed the information. They say everything is ok no problem but They keep calling several times a week. That is Harrassment.?? Chase loans keep calling again and again They see the logs that the info is verified. But it is acomputer and they don't know what is done but it is thken care of Ho Ho Then itcalls several times a day..

I have had the same problem with chase. They are rediculous.

You have to threaten them to take them to court, and to press charges with the BBB. Dont ever use Chase!!!!!

Chase Bank in Hagerstown, Maryland - No Answers, No Solutions, No Help

January 09, I found out my escrow was wrong, my payment increased $418. This was not something I could swing. My husband owns a small Construction business, things were already tight. Applied for the loan modification in March 09. I have submitted paperwork 3 times because it was considered expired. I was promised in october09 that I would have an anwser within 60 days. I haven't heard anything. I try to call every two weeks for an update. I write down everything that the reps tell me, I have even called Chase and asked the general question "how long does a loan Monification take?" The rep answered 30-60 days, I proceeded to tell her that the information that she was telling clients was not accurate, she was not happy with me. Why would they train their employees to say 30-60 day? That simply is not true. Meanwhile, I am slowly going into debt. One year ago my credit report was anywhere from 720-730. I had never been late on payments, I am scared to look at the score now. Today, I have been in *** for 2 hours and 30 minutes, waiting for Chase's status department to pick up. I get a hold of someone that works for the modification department on my cell phone and she is unable to help me because she doesn't see any comments since my last paperwork submittal, she refers me to the status department. I told her I was on hold for 1 1/2 hours with the status department and she says sorry, there is nothing I can do, you will have to hold.
Chase Bank Loan

Chase Bank in San Jose, California - Chase Sony Credit Card is just a rip-off line-of-noose! BEWARE!! DO NOT EVER APPLY FOR CHASE CARDS

I have been a Chase Sony Credit Card customer for over 6 years and every month I have charged upto thousands of dollars and paid it off *on-time* every month. The crooks at Chase probably noticed this and noitced that this guy manages his monies pretty well, lets rip him off. In 17 Feb 2009, I make a payment at 9:10PM PDT - just as I used to do every month for past several years, on the due date. This time they post the payment on the 24th and tag a LATE-FEE of 39$ + Charge interest of 10.99% on that amount bringing the illicit charges to 207$!! I receive my paper statement a couple of weeks later and am Aghast at these charges! I immediately call their customer service and those ladies are well trained to just say "NO". The lady says they *can* post the payment upto 24hrs late!! What the heck does that mean!?! Whatever does a DUE-DATE mean!?! Why do only *they* get to post *whenever* they want and why do *we* *never* get to pay even ONE DAY LATE!?! Speaking with her seemed ridiculous and useless and I ask for her Supervisor. Now this guy called Moses comes onto the phone and starts saying that my payment at 9:10 PM PDT, 17 Feb posted at their Eastern Time of the 18th Feb - a completely different justification. I said I have been paying the card all these years only after 9:00PM PDT and how come all of a sudden you post it late!?! Then the guy looks at my records and agrees and says he's sorry for the mistake and will correct all the charges. I said to him that you have to bill customers to their time at the billing address, he agrees to take care of all my concerns and we close the conversation. Next statement arrives and he has done nothing! All the charges are still there, on top of it its more LATE-FEES + Interest. I can't even justify the LATE-FEE again. Ive been fighting all these illicit billing since and they get more and more stern saying their already reviewing my case and will respond!?! WHAT!?! Reviewing a case for 10 months NOW!?! These sleazy cheap b*** are just there to swindle even the most money-conscious people in broad daylight! BEWARE people, stay away from CHASE! Else true to their name, they will CHASE *your money* no matter what! People, these guys just do not respond to *even* written complaints. Im now trying to find a lawyer who would file a class action against them. Im convinced, after reading tons of complaints against these dacoits, that Im not the only one being robbed, its whole Nation!

If you want to get back at Chase, know that they have been trying to rig the silver commodities market and that is illegal. If everyone were to buy an ounce of silver (not just on paper but real silver), that would force Chase into having to pay more to cover their fraud.

If everyone bought silver, it could cost Chase $4 billion overnight. See crashmorganbuysilver.com about the details...

#204937

I had the same situation happen with a "convenience" check. While the check was in transit, Chase lowered my line of credit causing the check to bounce and ruin my relationship with them.

All of these comments can be said of ALL credit card companies. Don't spend more than you can afford, and you will never have to worry about interest charges. Quit using credit cards to live beyond your means...

+1 .. Same case with me too. My bill was 34.71$ and my payment due date is 1st of every month and I am paying n 1st of every month. Bu this month they have posted the amount on 2nd and they have charged 39$ for late fess .

When I called customer care, I got a sense that they knew why we are calling and the representative immediately transfered the call to supervisor. He inturn told so many which is irrelavant to our issue and finally said he cannot do any thing.

Finally if we have more money to throw then we can take the sony credit card...

I have a Chase credit card as well, never had any problems, always paid my bill on time and most of the time paid off the entire balance each month. Chase recently sent me the low interest checks and I decided to use one.

After the check was cleared Chase decided to cancel it -this left me with a bounced check fee as well as a late payment fee for the company I wrote the check to. Not only that, Chase lowered my available credit to $500 over what my balance was, this caused my credit score to lower (balance vs. amount available was too close).

Consumers need to beware; we all received the pages and pages of notifications they were a mass produced form letter some may not have read thoroughly.

DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU CAN'T PAY IT OFF EVERY MONTH. This is the only way the credit card companies will feel the pinch.

Sure they may get money now from people like me who do not want to pay the high interest rates or wait for the next round of changes they want to make but in the long term this will seriously affect the banks and their horrible lending practices. Hold on America, we have not seen the worst of this recession!!!

I totally agree with this. Chase does not care about consumer loyalty and will gouge your eyes out if they have a chance.

I have been with Chase for over 15 years and have never missed a payment or been late, yet they change me from 7.99% to a variable rate thats almost 20%. They are crooks!!!!

View more comments (5)
Chase Bank Credit Card
$2000

Chase Bank in Lodi, California - CHASE MORTGAGE - UGH

Chase is the holder of our 2nd and if you ever received a call from a Jason Kelly - he is a complete *** we are only 1 mo behind doing what we can and he called us to harass us and stated that if we don't do what they ask they will not assist us with the loan modification! He made it seem like the money Chase "loaned" us came from his pocket! His supervisor Michaela had the gull to tell us that Jason did no wrong doing and Jason started to argue with my Husband and demanding we pay the #386.00 NOW or else! Harassing and threatening is the way Chase does business! I am in search of refinancing our 2nd and will close our bank account with Chase - we have always paid on time even 100 bucks over each month - but that is not taken into account! THEY SUCK!

If you are dealing with Jason Kelly remember he is only a debt collector. He cannot help you change your interest rate or come to a settlement or change the interst rate on your loan.

He is paid commission on any debt he collects and will say whatever is needed to do so. He frequently misrepresents himself as a person who can help with a settlement. The bank loves these guys and lets them bully everyone even in this economy, even after the banks have taken the bailout monies.

If you need help because you truly cannot pay get to the settlement department.

Do not waste your time with Jason Kelly the commissioned debt collector. :) hope this helps

I had the sam guy call me and he is a complete ***. I kind of feel sorry for him because he most likely has no other skills and no education, otherwise he would be doing something else

Had the same guy, Jason Kelly. Same bullying, threatening tactics same response from the supervisor. He flat out lied to us, telling us that we had a recourse loan when we clearly do not.

I can't make the payments right now. I asked if there was something that could be done...

The response was that there was nothing and they would seek legal action if we didn't pay now. There was nothing to really say after that so I thanked them and said goodbye.

View more comments (2)
Chase Bank Mortgage

Chase Bank in Salisbury, Maryland - Chase Credit Department Mismanagment

Chase Bank credit cards are a joke. They will soak you for money any way they can, especially in late fees. I finally closed my account and I still get bills! And the so called supervisors will not transfer you to any customer relations department stating there is none! They will not help you saying they cannot transfer your call to another office. What a joke. I would never, ever, go with a Chase bank card again. If they fail as a bank I would not be suprised. Capital One for example is by far a much better bank card.

Chase Dispute Department agents are in India. Unless you specifically ask to be transferred to an agent in America, you'll be sending all your most private and vulnerable information overseas. :sigh

I AGREE 100% SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.

View more comments (1)