Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Chase Bank in Los Angeles, California - Consumers should Stop Banking with Major Banks

Major Banks in US have defalted causing customers big loss. Doing Business with major Banks has become a big liability. The more money that citizens and corporations deposit with major Banks, their CEO get million more in compensation. Major Banks can ruin your credit if you do not live on their terms. Most major Banks in US have gone through a financial turmoil and even after a disastrous 2008 and 2009; they have had the credit to get Federal Govt financing. Can we citizens with similar credit get financing from them. On the contrary you will find these banks floundering cash to beautify their banks, pay exhobarant salaries to their executives, restrict funding loans to citizens to do business or help them in modifying home loans because they do not have jobs. We the citizens should now withdraw our money from major institutions like Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, and Wells Fargo and move our assets to smaller banks and credit unions. We will soon see that these major institutions will change their attitude. We need to pass this message to all depositors.

They are pushing up the rates on all thier loan account even credit cards, I was able to change out the morgage, but I have a 3.99% fixed rate on a consolidation balance tranfere loan on my chase C.C card with a balance of now of $22000 (started at $32000 two yrs ago), where I paid min. of at least 2% = $440 a mo.

(paying extra when I have it), well they chase decides that since they could not get away with ripping me off on the morgage, they would try to rip me off on the C.C. account. First the increased the min. payment to 5% in mid month after they had sent me the the monthly statement w/$440 min.

payment. I sent them $500 and they gave me a $39 late fee and said the min. was now $1010 and I owed them $1580 min. next mo.

or they would default to 29.99% interest.I paid them $2000 to clear and back payments. I asked them why and the supervisor accually said it was because they were not making big money on me. The supervisor after paying down $2000 also, offered me a 9.99% changeover rate for 2 years w/ a 5% bal. trans.

on the now $20000 = $1000 fee. This was an Chase trying to default the account to 29.99% or 2.5% monthly interest., then when I cought up with my emergence fund, they tried again w/ a higher limited time rate W/ A $1000 FEE TO BOOT!! I told them that they had caught me off balance, but I would stick with the low 3.99 year for the life of the loan, that I would just be paying it of quicker and each payment bring the monthly min. down.

If you have any kind of loan, C.C.,morgage, or business loan , transfer the balance to another bank as so as posible, and if chase really gets you behind the money train eightball, going bankrupt is always a option. Avoid doing business with them if you can!!!

Chase Bank and its Unethical Practice

Chase Bank has jeopardized the housing ownership of several families because of their laxed practice of acting on the loan modification requests they have received. I applied for a loan modification in December 2008 when I had a major Health Problem but had not missed a single payment in 10 years with them. Initially under WAMU they gave me provisional approval with a statement over the phone stating my modification was approved with designated payments. I waited for 45 days to get the letter which never came. I was told to re-apply, I did so, in March my monthly loan payment was rejected because I had applied for loan Modification and it would result in them having to reconfigure my loan documents. I insisted fearing the ruining of my credit. Branch accepted payment and sent it to their mortgage office. In April same thing happened. They refused payment informing me that even payment made previous month was sitting in a suspense account and not credited to my account. I was promised that this will not affect my credit. In May I find my credit cards are cancelled by American Express, Bank America and told that it was due to reporting on credit report. On inquiring from Credit Bureaus, I was told it was due to negative reporting and failure to make payments for 60 days with WAMU. Wrote letters to credit bureaus of error on credit report and also talked to WAMU customer service, they corrected the error in May and sent me a letter asking me to use that as a proof of correction. Thereafter I received a Trial Loan Modification Agreement for 90 days. I signed documents and sent it with my first payment. Made on time the next two payments and informed them to let me know what my payments would be. WAMU sent an appraiser, Got a phone call from WAMU call center informing me that Loan Modification was denied because I had too much equity, I did not make enough money. Since September 2009, I have not received any communication about the denial of my loan or informing me of my monthly payments. Wrote a letter to Jamie Dimon's office, no reply. I could have gone to another bank and got financing when I was employed and had credit score of 750. Now I have a negative remark on my credit report stating 60 day delinquent in March and April 2009. Citizens should withdraw all money from Chase and take it smaller regional banks. Big Banks like Chase mess with your life. They have no respect for they spend more money on decorating their banks then providing enough tellers to help customers. They hide behind voice mail. They have no scruples

I am looking for individuals to join me in a potential Class Action lawsuit against Chase Bank for violating my home owner rights and failing to follow Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) guidelines. Ifyou were approved for the trial period, made all of your scheduled payments on time, andthen you were denied for a modification, please contact me. joejoe1815@gmail.com

I wrote a post-dated check, per my agreement with my college. The due date of the bill was July 22, the same day my paycheck would be direct-deposited so I dated the check for 7.22.11.

The school then cashes the check today, 07.19.11 and Chase then slaps me with the overdraft charge. This infuriates me.

My writing on the date was clear.

I have long been wanting to cancel my accounts with Chase because of it's predatory and unethical ways - this is the last straw. As soon as I leave work I'm going to the nearest branch and demand they take the overdraft fee off, and then I'm canceling my account right then and there.

oops

E-Mail: eternalbeingness@gmail.com

I had a CD, checking and savings with Chase, as I'm an old standing customer of WaMu. All accounts were large balances, and I have been an excellent customer now for over 6 years - no overdrafts or bounces, basically no additional fees have ever been assessed to me... that's a good thing, right?

Well, not according to Chase!! They cancelled my checking and savings accounts without warning and without explanation. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still have not received my money! They claimed to "hold" my accounts for 5 business days until outstanding items could be cleared, then they would mail me a check for the remaining balance.

Now, three weeks after they cancelled my accounts, I am told today by Chase Customer Service that they took this action because "Chase is not making enough money off of you". Basically, she explained, because you are a good customer, Chase can't assess extra fees on you and therefore doesn't want you as a customer. Apparently the fact that I have a paid checking account just wasn't enough money?

I'm filing suit against them for holding my money two weeks (so far) AFTER their policy legally allows and denying interest on the accounts during that time.

If anyone else has a similar experience please email me, I have a feeling this is happening more often than anyone knows.

Chase bought out WAMU and almost immediately raised the rates on my credit card and just raised them again.

Gonna pay them off by the end of the year and may their execs rot in ***!!!!!

No wonder the world hates America.....

You should probably get a forensic audit done on your loan so you can see if you have any violations to use as leverage against Chase in order to give you a proper modification. They may pay attention when you start reciting statutes that they may have violated.

We the consumers of United States of America have been ripped by the Big banks who went begging to the Federal Govt for TARP funds. Even after receivibf this big money they have continued to abuse the Banking System by paying large amount to their Executive Staff. Can't imagine a CEO getting paid multimillion dollar salry and bonus.

Consumrs need to Boycott big banks. Withdraw money from all Major banks and deposit them with your credit unions or small regional bank to a maximum of $ 100,00 so you are within your FDIA limit. Send 100 emails a month to your friends, families and acquaintances urging them to withdraw money from these rip off artists " Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and Wells Frago". I f we all do it and also urge our employers to do the same, these big banks will be brough down o their knees. They will treat consumers with respect. Get away from their refuge from Voice mails and start talking calls.

So send a message to your colleagues and friends and start taking action

View more comments (7)
Review

Chase Bank in Los Angeles, California - Citizens sould Withdraw Money from Major Banks

Citizens should withdraw money from Chase and go to smaller institutions. This will force Chase to treat customers better, assit them in their banking needs. Take your money to Credit Union or Slatter regional Banks. Banks spend our money to pay huge slaries to their executives with our money, what do we get? Harassing calls, wait in lines for hours before you get to the person you wish to talk. Citizens and small business shoudl withdraw all their savings and go to a reggional bank who can serve you better. Chase has the worst Banking practice in serving their customers. Their Managers and decision makiers hide behind voice mail. Staff from Executive office act like gophers as opposed to decision makers. Citizen requesting Loan Modifications have been jerked for 2 plus years and end of it no modifications. Interset rate ppid on savings is low. Take your money and run citiziens to either Foreign Banks or invest your money in BRIC countries. Get your money out of Chase
Service
Chase Bank Loan

Chase Bank in Dallas, Texas - Fired

I hate chase, after working for that company for 3 yrs, they let me go and the reason why cause i had back surgery. But I'm glade because I got tired of lying to the customers on why we charged them extra fees and other items. And now they want to take my unemployment benefits away,the *** with them. Tell your friends and family to close their accounts and not to work for them. We didn't care about the customers we treated them like a number instead of a person plus we didn't care about your problems at all.

who cares fact of the matter is chase sucks. everyone knows this. they would kill your mom and lick her insides for a penny if they could.

m wrote "spelling and grammer issues might be the reason"

Grammer????? Are you serious? You nitwit it's GRAMMAR!

Wow...amazing you people are a super-power.

I knew chase bank was weird after my account was bought by chase from wamu. wamu service as a onlinebank was great.

now with chase service, problem during the first week of transition was horrible.

chasebank is just waiting to go under for good . Thanks for letting me know .

spelling and grammer issues might be the reason. Your lack of "attention to detail" might be the reason you got fired.

You don't even have the guts to tell the real reason you were fired.

View more comments (4)

Chase Bank in Los Angeles, California - Chase and their credit card policies

I am outraged about Chase Bank and their credit card policies. I have extremely good credit. Never the less I had a problem with my Sony Credit card because I paid too early,(ridiculous) that is,not within the cycle for that month so these unscrupulous people charge me a $39 dollar late fee because I paid them too early. Mind you, my minimum payment was only $15 and I paid $300 but was still charged the $39 late fee. I tried writing them and asked them to exempt me from this late fee, because I am a never late and loyal customer, but to no avail. So I paid it off, I thought and the next couple of months, I still get a bill in the mail for $1.50. Bottom line Chase is a very unfair unscrupulous company. Read your small print. I will not be using their credit card any more.

Chase Bank in Saint Louis, Missouri - Erroneous escrow estimate

JP Morgan Chase holds the mortgage on my home. This last year they sent an estimate of the escrow charges based upon escrow payout. The problem was they pulled the expense information out of thin air. They doubled my summer and winter property taxes that are included in my monthly payment--they did the same for hazard insurance expense. All three of the expense amounts were erroneous--this, of course, raised my monthly payment amount. I acquired the correct figures from my local taxing authority and my home insurance agent and contacted Chase customer service by phone five times. I was eventually told that another escrow estimate would be prepared. The new estimate was exactly the same as the one I was disputing. I then presented copies of the written information to my local Chase Bank representative with the request for assistance in resolving the matter. I visited the local Chase Bank three times before I was able to get partial resolution. The correct property tax information was included in a new escrow estimate. However, the erroneous hazard insurance expense was not changed and has still not been changed. I have wondered if this was a common practice by JP Morgan Chase to increase their float capital. If it happened to me with such blatant disregard for the facts, it could be happening to others as well. Think about the amount of money this could represent.

They are doing the same with me and having been messing with me for months. Claiming I owned them thousands in insurance when I had insurance through Farmers and trying to get me to pay that and a years worth of tax upfront. Now saying I am behind on my mortgage because I have been arguing with them for months to get this cleared up. They are lying crooks. Every fax I sent and the insurance company sent they "Didn't receive" and took 7 days to confirm receipt.

So for example farmers sent a fax immed. saying I had ins. but Chase said they didn't get (Remember it took a week to confirm they "didn't get it".) Then it got re-faxed by Farmers and you guessed it, that took a week to confrim. Then it took a week to get the form to request the FAKE BILL be removed. then it took a week to confirm they got that. and it went on and on and on.

When this is through I will never ever ever ever work with them again and suggest the same to every human I meet.

Service
Chase Bank Mortgage

Chase Bank in Barrie, Ontario - Marriot Visa Credit Card ( Chase )-Reduced my credit limit!

I recently got a Marriot Visa Credit Card. The card was issued by Chase. I was given a credit limit of $5000, once I paid their $75 dollar fee to join. Like a good consumer, I paid my card faithfully every month. I was carrying about a $3000 balance when I decided to take my daughters away on holiday. I went to use my card for dinner one night when I found it was declined. I called the company and explained that I was paid my card every month and didn't know what was wrong. The numpty at the other end said: " Well, there was a glitch in your credit score, so we reduced your credit limit". This after I had just paid their *** $75 fee to re-join for the privilege of having them reduce my credit. Avoid this card like the plague. There is absolutely no loyalty to the customer and the fees that the company charges is obscene.
#201802

Marriot Visa Credit Card ( Chase )-

I got the card, it will cause your credit score to drop because they do't report your credit limit to Equifax, TransUnion or Experian. The computers often see this as being max out on credit.

Chase Bank in Denver, Colorado - Former wamu customer

After many years with WAMU I now find that JPMorgan Chase has indifferent if hostile service in the banks and charge outrageous fees. I did not pay attention to the last notice and was dinged $3 for using another ATM plus another $2 by Chase. JP Morgan Chase did me a tremendous favor charging me an unexpected ATM fee. I finally took the time to transfer all my direct deposits, on-line payments etc..to Ally Bank. Now I get truly free checking with interest. I won't close my Chase account however and will switch back to paper statements. They can pay to maintain my 0 balance account and pound sand.
Chase Bank Checking Account
They were great when they were WAMU. Now they suck! They just reduced my credit card limit from $11,200 down to $500 because I don't use it enough. I have great credit and I have two accounts with their bank. That is very bad for my credit rating because it raises...

Chase Bank's executives are crooks. Jamie Dimon does not care about Customer service.

He is arrogant, rude and ruthless. He has no scruples. His employees follow his footstep. No one ever answers a phone call you go routed thru a channel of maze before you get to a human if lucky.

Consumers should withdraw all their savings from Chase and take it a credit Union or a small Regional bank.

But please do not exceed your savings higher then FDICA insured amount of $ 100,000. Write emails to your friends and colleagues and urge them to with draw their deposits from Chase and stop Banking with Chase. This is the only weapon that will have them do something for you.

Law suits don’t scare them . They have lawyers on retainers who will handle the suits

View more comments

Chase Bank in Doylestown, Pennsylvania - Chase Credit

The CEO,s of Chase Credit have their head up their *** when it comes to building a relationship with their customers that have a long standing A+ track record with Chase. When you start lowering credit limits on consumers without talking to them first about their needs and personal finance, that's bull ***, you don't treat good customers that way. Lower their credit limit and then ask them to call if its not ok. That approach of lowering credit and then making you re-apply in order to increase your credit back to its original amount when they have detailed A+ payment history on you is a very poor way to treat your good customers. Finished With Chase

Here is some Cheese for your WINE!

I agree - I have been a Chase card member since '02 and had a very high limit ($22,700) - I've never had a late payment and recently paid off my card to about a $300 balance..I got the letter in the mail yesterday saying they have reduced my credit limit to $11,400 - funny timing considering I just paid off almost the whole card. Unforunately I am trying to get approved for a home loan right now and I'm very fearful this reduction of my credit limit may look like an issue on my credit report - horrible timing on Chase's part - I will be paying the remaining balance off and then going with my credit union for a credit card. No more big banks for me!

View more comments (1)