Chase Bank - Negligence and Poor Service by Chase
My husband and I are in the process of opening a brokerage account with JP Morgan Chase.The process which should have been smooth and quick has been shabby.
The financial advisor who proudly displays "VP Investments" on his business card has been such a nightmare to work with. He's misplaced paperwork, had us go in 3-4 times to fill out redundant paperwork and has made mistakes in the documentation. I had great expectations out of Chase but much to my chagrin the process has been messy and poorly coordinated. I am annoyed that this was handled so poorly.
I need to convey this to someone at Chase.bf6a8d4
You may also like
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "Mark Dulisse Used Deceptive Marketing Practices to Defraud & Deny Customer Refund &...Mark Dulisse aka Freedom 55 Financial aka Dominating GoogleI ordered an online digital product called Dominating Google that..."
- "IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "Pro Tuning Labs19745 Colima Rd #1-812Rowland Heights CA, 91748Ordered a catalytic converter back exhaust system. The system was damaged in shipment. It took a threatening letter for them to address..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."