Chase Bank - Harassment by telephone
I am sick of receiving calls from Chase Credit Card Services. These calls are numerous times a day, seven (7) days a week. Just a couple more for my log and I intend to file criminal charges against Chase for harassment by public communication.
This has been ongoing now for a month. The rep that calls even tries to drag my wife into this, and she has nothing to do with it. They start at 8:00am and continue until 9:00 at night. Enough is enough.
I do believe for starters a restraining order is appropriate for these "crazy" people. Any company that follows these practices show they are not anyone you would want to be involved with.review #150940
You may also like
- "We have had a commercial loan with US Bank since 1989. When we listed our building, we were told of the pre-pmt penalty but were promised they would waive..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "Fish are lowest quality , the owner is horrible !!! I will attach the e.mail he sent me,There are a lot of discus suppliers DONT BUY from SOMETHINGPHISHY.COM Look at..."
- "Man, Its hard to order the correct parts you need on-line! I buy my parts COD from CA, by cash or money order, to locate the "Right" part is "near..."
- "I booked a room at Hotels.com for the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea, 125 West 26th Street, New York, NY. The first lines on the cancellation policy stated..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."