Chase Bank - Chase refinance scam
They took $750.up front for a refinance and put me through a half dozen hurdles collecting all my records.
Then they have delayed and delayed, 3 months, now at 5 months. I have made dozens of calls and none have been returned. It is deplorable. Dont do business with these thieves.
They took $750.
up front for a refinance and put me through a half dozen hurdles collecting all my records. Then they have delayed and delayed, 3 months, now at 5 months. I have made dozens of calls and none have been returned.
It is deplorable.Dont do business with these thieves.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years. I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account. All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "I found out about tidebuy.com from a advertisment on facebook. I thought that I would take a chance and order something small. I needed a new cross over bag for..."
- "Net spend aint *** thief..."
- "October 8th, 2015. Redondo Beach, California. Arco gas station. I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."
- "I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair. The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take..."