Chase Bank - Chase-Loan Modification Lie
The process continues, now on my 18th month. After my meeting with my Congresswoman, Lois Capps, I received communication from JPMorgan Chase "exectutive office" - as they are "looking into my application." I hope that this journey is nearing an end and going into a permanent Loan Modification.
Again, I urge everyone who reads this to write your local government authority and register a written complaint. It's time to put the banks on notice through our government channels. Why? Because they voted to lend them the money - they are involved and responsible. We are clearly not alone on this issue. Even though it feels like it. Also, copy your communciation to the media, i.e., CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and President Obama. Our communciation will build.
Still looking into a class action suit, but have not found a firm who can take it on. That's more reason to get writing.
May we all do well on a collective basis.
Santa Barbara, CAreview #192915
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I had just received this letter from MKM Acquisitions, LLC 575 Underhill Blvd ste 224, Syosset, NY I have not a Bank of America Acct. ..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD. As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."