Chase Bank - Chase-Loan Modification Lie
The process continues, now on my 18th month. After my meeting with my Congresswoman, Lois Capps, I received communication from JPMorgan Chase "exectutive office" - as they are "looking into my application." I hope that this journey is nearing an end and going into a permanent Loan Modification.
Again, I urge everyone who reads this to write your local government authority and register a written complaint. It's time to put the banks on notice through our government channels. Why? Because they voted to lend them the money - they are involved and responsible. We are clearly not alone on this issue. Even though it feels like it. Also, copy your communciation to the media, i.e., CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and President Obama. Our communciation will build.
Still looking into a class action suit, but have not found a firm who can take it on. That's more reason to get writing.
May we all do well on a collective basis.
Santa Barbara, CAbf94158
You may also like
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."