Chase Bank - CHASE IS EVIL! THIEVES IN SUITS
I feel absolutely disgusted with how UNETHICAL CHASE IS!They are THIEVES who are taking ADVANTAGE of all types of people.
I am currently financially struggling... AS MANY OTHERS IN THIS ECONOMY... I had three small PURCHASES RUN THROUGH THE DAY BEFORE PAYDAY and they TOOK $33- A PIECE = $99 = round up THEY TOOK $100 - ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS - REALLY????? FOR ME THAT MONEY COULD PAY A BILL.
THEY ARE THE HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR. NOT TO MENTION I HAD A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THEM OVER A CREDIT CARD I HAD WITH THEM-- actually originally it was Washington Mutual I had opened the card with-- THEY HIKED UP MY RATES TO 24.24% AND WERE EARNING SO MUCH MONEY IT WAS SICK. IT WAS A HOLE I COULD NEVER GET OUT OF. I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE A FRIEND HELP ME OUT AND NOW I AM REPAYING THEM AT 5% APR!
TO SUM UP THE CREDIT CARD DISASTER -- I BROUGHT A CHECK TO A CHASE BANK AND TOLD THEM I WANT TO PAY OFF THE CREDIT CARD IN FULL AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEN I CHECKED MY EMAIL AND THEY WERE STILL ASKING FOR MORE MONEY--- EVEN AFTER THE BALANCE HAD BEEN PAID OFF. I THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE. THEY ENDED UP TELLING ME IF I DIDN'T PAY THE CHARGES THEY WOULD TURN ME IN.
WE WROTE A LETTER TO CORPORATE BUT I KNOW THEY ARE JUST SPENDING OUR MONEY ON A NEW BENZ, WHO KNOWS!!!?? SO DISGUSTINGLY DISHONEST.
TAKING THE LITTLE GUYS MONEY...REALLY NICE YOU OVERPAID ***- YOU ARE RIGHT UP THERE WITH OIL COMPANIES, I COULD SAY MORE BUT I WILL LEAVE IT AT THIS ---- GO TO H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.106dbb75 review #158999
You may also like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."