Chase Bank - Chase is a ripoff! Do not bank with them!
They will rip you off with all there nsf fees.I recently made a deposit and had no idea that the atm's had different cut off times and basically got charged over 200 dollars in fees!
I feel completely robbed! Chase is a horrible rip off. I am going back to Park National bank ... where they actually care about their customers!!!!
I have never had a problem with bogus charges or trying to find any loophole they can to charge me fees! It is so ridiculous! I make very little and spend very little . ..
the sad part is that the transaction was for 1.19 and because the 50.00 was in some imaginary hold ? it sent my account into a whirlwind of charges!!!! I could see if the money was not there!!!
Do not bank here.You are warned.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."
- "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..."
- "I parked my car at the United Dairy Farmer parking lot at 1680 N High St OSU Campus went across the street and came back and this crazy woman come..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box..."