Chase Bank - Chase is a ripoff! Do not bank with them!
They will rip you off with all there nsf fees.I recently made a deposit and had no idea that the atm's had different cut off times and basically got charged over 200 dollars in fees!
I feel completely robbed! Chase is a horrible rip off. I am going back to Park National bank ... where they actually care about their customers!!!!
I have never had a problem with bogus charges or trying to find any loophole they can to charge me fees! It is so ridiculous! I make very little and spend very little . ..
the sad part is that the transaction was for 1.19 and because the 50.00 was in some imaginary hold ? it sent my account into a whirlwind of charges!!!! I could see if the money was not there!!!
Do not bank here.You are warned.d6fd3ba review #151527
You may also like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept. 20,2014. They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."