One of the worse banking companies in existence today, Hope they are the next to fall big time.These fools keep adding charges to the small balance I have on my mortgage.
It should have been paid off in August 08 instead as it stands today I still owe them 987.00 total. Each month they come up with another excuse to extort money from us for this mortgage that should have been paid months ago. They are crooked, corrupt and should be shut down today. Not deserving of dealing with the public.
One can only hope Chase Bank befalls what other corrupt institutions such as Chase have in recent days.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mortgage Charges
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there? Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!! The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "It's a total rip off!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I ordered the first one, about 2 dozen daisies and the second one is what I..."
- "I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me. Due to unknown..."
- "i cracked the screen of my phone so i asked for a quote to repair and it was the cheapest option so i accepted, they then asked for a deposit..."