Chase Bank will rob you blind and then some.
This week Chase had a scare with somebody sending threatening mail to several Chase Branches.I can see why.
I have been royally screwed by this "bank" and I would love nothing better to see their name slandered in the news, and I especially feel for the employees that work there as they must hate themselves. Yes, it is true, they apparently use "creative accounting" practices when handling your checking account. They steal, they overdraft, they hold on to pending transactions that you have from your debit card transactions and wait days and days to put them thru and deliver to you several nice Over Draft Charges. Unless you have a "cushion" of at least $1,000.00 at all times, you will have Chase in your pocket stealing your money.
I hope somebody will start a class-action lawsuit against these idiots and idiots is putting it nicely. I hope the Karma will come around and do what it needs to do to this company.
Chase = Steal!1175298b review #140901
You may also like
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."