Chase Bank will rob you blind and then some.
This week Chase had a scare with somebody sending threatening mail to several Chase Branches.I can see why.
I have been royally screwed by this "bank" and I would love nothing better to see their name slandered in the news, and I especially feel for the employees that work there as they must hate themselves. Yes, it is true, they apparently use "creative accounting" practices when handling your checking account. They steal, they overdraft, they hold on to pending transactions that you have from your debit card transactions and wait days and days to put them thru and deliver to you several nice Over Draft Charges. Unless you have a "cushion" of at least $1,000.00 at all times, you will have Chase in your pocket stealing your money.
I hope somebody will start a class-action lawsuit against these idiots and idiots is putting it nicely. I hope the Karma will come around and do what it needs to do to this company.
Chase = Steal!review #140901
You may also like
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."