Chase Bank will rob you blind and then some.
This week Chase had a scare with somebody sending threatening mail to several Chase Branches.I can see why.
I have been royally screwed by this "bank" and I would love nothing better to see their name slandered in the news, and I especially feel for the employees that work there as they must hate themselves. Yes, it is true, they apparently use "creative accounting" practices when handling your checking account. They steal, they overdraft, they hold on to pending transactions that you have from your debit card transactions and wait days and days to put them thru and deliver to you several nice Over Draft Charges. Unless you have a "cushion" of at least $1,000.00 at all times, you will have Chase in your pocket stealing your money.
I hope somebody will start a class-action lawsuit against these idiots and idiots is putting it nicely. I hope the Karma will come around and do what it needs to do to this company.
Chase = Steal!c11a587
You may also like
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Community builder did an awful job, they tried to fix it twice, but still looks terrible, tried to get the owner out to show him problems, but he would not..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."