Chase Bank - BeCareful Using Rush Card Prepaid Debit

Issue not resolved

I got the rushcard.com for my banking needs.The card came and I made arrangments for direct deposit.

Expecting my deposit today I checked before heading out to pay bills. When I checked I was told it would take 3 days for the funds to be attached to my card. Nowhere in the agreement does it state that. I even pointed that out to them.

They told me that the money is deposited to JP Morgan Chase asked for the number and they said they didnt have it.

I said yea right tell me another one.In order to speak ot a supervisor I had to Tell them im am filing complaints with bbb and the banking comission.Unless you dont want your direct deposit when you are suposed to get it I would seriously NOT use Rush Card held by JP Morgan chase.

f2dd97f review #173123
69 Helpful? 168
Had the same issue27 Comments47 Report
Had an experience with Chase Bank?  Submit review about this company
Trap Girl

Feb 13, 2013 Shreveport, Louisiana

I agree with you Tina..I haven't had any problems with my Rush Card so far. I had my 2012 Tax return deposited on there and it came on time with NO problems. 8) :)

1 0 Reply
PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 04, 2012

:( well I finally decided to add funds to my card... WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!!! I agree THIS CARD IS A HUGE RIP OFF!!! It cost me 5 bucks to load, & then they take 15 bucks to activate the *** card... fee for this & a fee for that its BULL ***. So out of 40 I got 18 bucks. Oh yea by the way the ONLY AFFILIATION that this piece of S@*T card has with JP Morgan Chase Bank is THEY handle the directs ONLY!!!! NO THANKS !!!!! I will stick to my Ace Card. I have NEVER had ANYTHING like this happen with them.

cards

Jan 23, 2013 Jacksonville, Florida

Ace is the best prepaid card rush card is a rip off! Go with ace netspend

1 0 Reply
Candy

Nov 02, 2012

;) My only gripe is, in the 3 yrs ive had my card when i call customer services, i can't understand them.. i am not racist, but its always a foreigner that i can't understand and then we have a language barrier, makes a really difficult phone call. Anyway- GREAT JOB otherwise!!

pissed off Givens

Oct 17, 2012

:cry I can hurt Russell uuugggghhhhh

Morons

Jun 19, 2012

I've been using rushcard for years and never had a single problem.if something went wrong it was your doing!!!

TD602

Jul 11, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

I totally agree with you, I had my card since 2003 I have my check deposited from work and no problems. When I had one it was my fault, and I read everything carefully especially fine print. Sometime it is hard to understand rep, but they do know there job at the end of day. Love my card I have 3 rushcards.

jess77

May 01, 2012

I just got this rushcard in the mail a couple weeks ago. Before i even got it in the mail it i get 7 of the same email saying my card has been set up for direct deposit for my SSI--- i NEVER set up a direct deposit because i didnt want that for a specific reason... So i call the number on the back of the card and the REP tells me not to worry about it its just a confirmation saying that i got approved..so i say ok for now. I check today(the 1st my SSI is in my bank by 7am.) And i have no money in my bank account-- i contact SSI and it got set up where i have Direct Deposit to the debit card- which may i remind people- I NEVER SET UP! So i call up the *** company and i was on the phone with the rep for an hour! He said the best he can do is send me a check to my bank for all the money will be at my bank in 7-10 buisness days.. so now i'm thinking about calling the police and reporting them because i never set up for direct deposit and now they have my money -THE ONLY MONEY I HAVE TO PROVIDE FOR MYSELF AND MY 5 MONTH OLD! - i'm not sure what i;m going to do if i dont get my money back.

mK

Jan 02, 2013

Get a job you *** and stop mooching off of the government. I will kill both you and your little mistake when I get the chance to locate you.

GM

Jan 28, 2013 Richardson, Texas

hey, MK don't ever tell someone get a job, ssi is for disable people and you don't know his or her situation. grow up and get some smarts...

new customer

Feb 03, 2013

mk all i can say is your one ignored mutha ***. how the hel can you say that *** to jess77. someone needs to locate you and put your *** *** under the ground obiviously you have mad issues that need to be resolved. this lady has a baby tht u called a mistake your the mistake ***. i hate ppl like you. your *** is probably a moocher you no good ***. :(

Mitch

Aug 30, 2013 Princeton, North Carolina

Your the ***. She said she has a kid and that rush card was her mistake. Not her child!

0 0

Feb 06, 2013 Orlando, Florida

Yea well I will beat your *** u evil inbred worthless waste of oxygen go back to your trailer and watch some more Jerry Springer.....I wish u would tell where u are so we could deal with u

pissed

Apr 03, 2012

Rushcards rippoff they are holding my money for money pack receipts Who The *** keeps Them I have 985.00 on my card and its blocked..We need to sue them I worked for that money and Rushcard is hindering me in paying bills. yet they are taking monthly. Fees out. Help me.

I dunno

Feb 08, 2012

I've had a Rushcard for a little over 2 years now. Last year and this year, I got my taxes Immediately when I was expecting them. Also, I've had to replace a lost card, and have called customer service with questions on several occasions, and NEVER had an issue with "lost accounts" or my payroll deposit or missing funds of any kind. The only gripe I have is it usually takes like 15-20 mins to get a hold of customer service. They are incredibly helpful once they get on the line though.

A mad black woman

Feb 07, 2012

I am having the same problem right now, I was suppose to get my tax refund today but the customer service representative told me they didnt have any record of me even having an account, then they told me to call irs, which i had already did, then they told me to load some money on my card and hen the money would come throught but it never did. Now I am sitting here reading all the comments about what everyone else is going through and i am so mad because i know russel simmons dont know whats going on with these cards. If he did he would have the issue fixed right away. I mean i dont have a choice but to wait for another 3 days to get money but I tell yall one thing, If I dont have my money by sunday, somebody is gone write me a chech from chase bank, and thats not a joke. I work too hard to have to wait longer than I already have for my tax refund, I have bills and more bills to pay. Im also gone be writing a letter to ruusel to let him know what is going on with his company, as far as these cards go.

5ive

Feb 27, 2013 Newark, New Jersey

That's how I feel like suing them after reading all these comments and going thru wat I am going thru with my tax refund right Nowww this is ridiculous and they keep telling me call the irs which I've been doing for a week and they keep telling me to call them because they sent my money ahhhh I really don't understand this last year I got my money on time smh

Jun 12, 2014

Did u ever get ur money....how long??

21-40 of 47 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.