Chase Bank - BeCareful Using Rush Card Prepaid Debit
I got the rushcard.com for my banking needs.The card came and I made arrangments for direct deposit.
Expecting my deposit today I checked before heading out to pay bills. When I checked I was told it would take 3 days for the funds to be attached to my card. Nowhere in the agreement does it state that. I even pointed that out to them.
They told me that the money is deposited to JP Morgan Chase asked for the number and they said they didnt have it.
I said yea right tell me another one.In order to speak ot a supervisor I had to Tell them im am filing complaints with bbb and the banking comission.Unless you dont want your direct deposit when you are suposed to get it I would seriously NOT use Rush Card held by JP Morgan chase.review #173123
You may also like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..."
- "We have had a commercial loan with US Bank since 1989. When we listed our building, we were told of the pre-pmt penalty but were promised they would waive..."
- "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "a buyer purchased a item, collectibles trading cards chase for 52 mantle box also for jordan rookie, 20 packs per box ,also some other packs outside the box..."
- "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."