Chase Bank - BeCareful Using Rush Card Prepaid Debit

I got the for my banking needs.The card came and I made arrangments for direct deposit.

Expecting my deposit today I checked before heading out to pay bills. When I checked I was told it would take 3 days for the funds to be attached to my card. Nowhere in the agreement does it state that. I even pointed that out to them.

They told me that the money is deposited to JP Morgan Chase asked for the number and they said they didnt have it.

I said yea right tell me another one.In order to speak ot a supervisor I had to Tell them im am filing complaints with bbb and the banking comission.Unless you dont want your direct deposit when you are suposed to get it I would seriously NOT use Rush Card held by JP Morgan chase.

More Review Details

Helpful? 78 Yes 78 174 No 174
Had the same issue 56 Yes 56
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1018401

Obviously that only applies to some people I've been using Rushcard for my direct deposit for 3 years now and have never had a problem. I even gets my funds a day earlier.

Aug 06 #1016423 Cincinnati, Ohio

Every since rush card has switched banks i have not been receiving my deposits the same. They want to keep telling me that the deposit was not made through my employer but it's been the exact same since I started my job. until they switched banks. This will be my last time using rushcard.

2 1 Reply

Aug 22 #1023192

I have noticed the same exact thing.

Aug 04 #1015578 Las Vegas, Nevada

My Direct Deposit is late Rush Card is no longer using JP MORGAN so now Meta Bank is with Rush Card and my SSI is late it was due on Aug 3rd Rush Card Reps lied to me all *** day plus they don't understand what they are doing in English or Filipino swear I heard a kid playing in the background.
Will never use this card again!

Jul 14 #1007328

I had no problem with my direct deposit. ibwas waiting on my money as well but I ask my job payroll and they sad that payroll makes you wait three weeks before they would process my funds on my card. talk to your payroll

Feb 14 #945658 Brandon, Florida

Look I am having problems with my direct deposit I just started my job almost two weeks ago we usually get paid every two weeks on a monday but they got paid yesterday cause on the 16th of February is president day so they got paid yesterday on friday the 13th my money is not on my rush card I will be calling a lawyer because this ant right at all I trust you guys and you playing with my money and that ant going to work were is my money at rush card people I will never used yalll again at all yalll cant even help me I want my money I will sused yall were is my money

0 4 Reply

Feb 12 #944906 Los Angeles, California

Worst customer service! The people don't know what they're talking about nor do the understand what the customer is trying to resolve.

Jan 31 #939225 Dallas, Texas

Stupidest *** card ever! Had almost 8000 dollars deposited...and can't withdraw more than 1500 cash in a 24 hr period. Really inconvenient when you need to buy a car, or anything else over 2000 dollars! Customer service is TRASH! They don't speak proper English. They are rude and uncaring and VERY unprofessional!

3 1 Reply
norman valentine

Jan 05 #926101 Dayton, Ohio

this is the most unprofessional company ever reps hang up on you can't get my money im about to call bbb and banking commission as we speak would not advise anyone to get this card its a pieceof ***

3 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2014 #892316 Connecticut, United States

My direct deposit never comes 2 days early , false advertisement .customer service is horrible they never know anything

1 1 Reply

Sep 06, 2014 #866520

My direct deposit is on my RushCard every month on time have had mine for 3 yrs now, they post my deposit sometimes up to 5 days early depending on when your payday is and if it falls on a weekend otherwise its at least 2 days early, I get to use the US Bank machine for free and I have never had any issues they even got my money back for me when a company accidentally took a payment that wasn't due to them. Love my BabyPhat RushCard.

16 3 Reply

Nov 19, 2014 #903143

What time does the funds for direct deposit hit card

8 9 Reply
rush card user

Dec 01, 2014 #908918 New York, New York

Anytime between 5am and 11pm

4 0 Reply

Feb 26 #951204 Houston, Texas

I agree I love rushcard I got mine up to 4 days early best card ever... I switched from compass dd they suck...

Apr 20 #974332

My direct deposit is always on time. It comes in handy when one doesn't want to wait for the 1st.

Jul 18 #1009061

I've been getting mine for the last month and a half 5 days early! I love it too

Aug 10 #1018065

I ALWAYS get my money early. but they are greedy in fees.

Apr 16, 2014 #805742

I get direct deposit from my job to my rushcard and its great. My tax refund came early and i get my deposit two days early. I had one situation where some on got a hold to my account number and cleaned my account dry. I contacted rush card they put me thru Jp Morgan Bank, and they took care of it.they canceled my old card, and put my money back in My account the following day. :) :grin ,)

3 1 Reply

Feb 24, 2014 #788269

Chase bank does not offer a rush card so this was not a helpful comment

Apr 17, 2014 #806089

JP Morgan does actually "offer" rush card... Rush Card has to be with a credible bank in order to offer credit and or debit.

1-20 of 59 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.